Nike Space Hippie

I wonder if it has the same fit as the Epic Reacts where it's really tight when going TTS and then it just stretches to fit fine over wear.

The 03s are TTS. For the person who asked about the achilles gear, you don't even notice it at all. The shoe is extremely comfortable & impressive. Don't think anyone can go wrong with any of the 4.
IMG_5529.jpeg

one of the tightening straps on my 03s is getting a tad loose and isn't 100% centered anymore, but zero complaints/issues after wearing them for a week, get more comfortable each use..

damn it!! is exclusive access only given to people who spend money? Don’t even get the chance with this damn app. :lol:

Did a pre order for the 01 on eBay we will see how this plays out. Hopefully this will work out if not I’m getting my money back.....lol. Not to confident with Nike right now.

Low key glad i didn't get early access to the 03s don't want them at all. Still yet to see an on foot shot that looks good. they still look too hodgepodge

The thin thread is a concern, but I'm guessing it's the same mechanism from the Hyperadapt & Air Jordan 33s, just exposed. Also the thread is what makes the auto lacing functional, as it really locks down your foot when using the system.

Back
Top Bottom