Nike Space Hippie

My 03s are here and I'm in love! 😍 can't wait to rock these things.
Edit: feel like a belenciaga runner mixed with a nike air mag. Also very roomy.

Mine came from StockX today as well. Cool shoe for sure.

Sidenote: I bought these on the 13th and they came today. I bought a pair of sneakers from GOAT on the 21st and they are scheduled to be here tomorrow.

Mine came from StockX today as well. Cool shoe for sure.

Sidenote: I bought these on the 13th and they came today. I bought a pair of sneakers from GOAT on the 21st and they are scheduled to be here tomorrow.
That bull, I ordered min on the 8th... still nothing past on its way to StockX 🙄

I need that resell to keep dipping to scare the resellers off. Trying to get the 01 and 03 to rock.

StockX cancelled my order for the 03’s. Dammit. Just send me the shoes, I get that the box is “damaged”

Came today :smile:

91FA0471-5F34-420C-B118-28CEDBF98B48.jpeg

O4s came. I was worried 1/2 size up would be an error reading the comments but they are just fine with great comfort

Attachments

• IMG_2642.jpg
    IMG_2642.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2643.jpg
    IMG_2643.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_2644.jpg
    IMG_2644.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 264
Bought 03's on SX back on 6/17.. still shows "En Route to StockX for Authentication". We'll see what happens with these.. can see the situation coming where they cancel my order, these release in the US and immediately sell out, then the price flies upward.

Bought 03's on SX back on 6/17.. still shows "En Route to StockX for Authentication". We'll see what happens with these.. can see the situation coming where they cancel my order, these release in the US and immediately sell out, then the price flies upward.
I ordered on the 8th, still waiting... StockX is digging a deep hole right now. They blame covid, I blame laying off tons of workers. lame

Same day I ordered. Mine came yesterday. But I keep getting my stuff fast from them.

Hmm, so I may need to consider going half a size up for a looser and relaxed fit at least for the 01s, it seems. Thank you!

If the 01's fit TTS , then they may appear tight at first, and after break in might be evaluated as a Casual Snug.

I think I'll pay up to ~200 for the 01s. If they still sell for more than that after release, I'll live.

Back
Top Bottom