Nike Space Hippie

AWESOME, there are other colors! If there's a black-based colorway they can produce, I may be in on those.

I decided to pick up the 01s early, because I just don't know how the release is gonna go come Friday morning. I went up 1/2 a size and it's JUST about loose enough, but I feel I could go with TTS for a snug fit. I switched out the insole with a Zoom Air insole and it's oddly smaller than the shoe itself, but it doesn't move around or anything and my foot fills up the shoe nicely for a perfect fit that way. Also absolutely love the way these look! :emoji_thumbsup:

50067056093_8a32c566b7_b.jpg

Bonus picture of the laces being tucked underneath the middle strip.

50067653361_91409f1d4f_b.jpg

EDIT - better pictures with daytime lighting.

Last edited:
Meh. These new colors just make me appreciate the OG’S even more.

Nike.Every.Time. with their booby prizes.

Last edited:
Trying to guage where the hype for these is right now on a scale of 1-10 so I can formulate my plan for once I fail getting the 03s on SNKRS, tomorrow.

Do I then go pay resale for them on StockX immediately, before they possibly go up in price, or wait it out to see if prices settle due to in influx of new pairs? Hmmmm

Something about this design I'm really digging I like all 3 but I know my fat feet ain't going in on the o3 so imma take a shot at the o1. Im not really sure how snkrs works but I know everybody hates it lol. Are retail stores getting them? Like niketown? Or app only?

I think this is my first time logging in in almost 6 years. Good to be back! Anyone get different packaging for the 03? I won through exclusive access but my pair came double boxed in a regular orange Nike box, with no tote bag. Shipping box didn't seem to have been tampered with. Called/chatted with Nike and they were no help

Attachments

• IMG_8020.JPG
    IMG_8020.JPG
    356.1 KB · Views: 871
  • IMG_8021.JPG
    IMG_8021.JPG
    380.9 KB · Views: 963
^^^

I swear I just saw this same post on Reddit lol
lmao that was me. Nike customer service reps are just giving me - "I don't know but here's 10 percent off." so I'm trying to investigate everywhere. Wouldn't really care if they were my size - copped at 10 since it was in stock and was hoping to trade/sell for my size

^ At least with my sizing with the 01s I just got (went half size up), go up if you want a looser relaxed fit or if you have a thicker insole for replacement, or go down half a size if you want a tight fit and possibly wear with no insole.

I honestly can't make a good suggestion for the 02s; those are tricky with no laces.

Concepts is gonna have the 04s online FCFS.

If I wanna try on desktop too, is there a link I need to look out for on twitter? Just go on Nike.com and refresh? Search?

Make sure you log in five min before drop too. Snkrs just loves signing you out, resetting your Face ID settings and all :rolleyes

I think this is my first time logging in in almost 6 years. Good to be back! Anyone get different packaging for the 03? I won through exclusive access but my pair came double boxed in a regular orange Nike box, with no tote bag. Shipping box didn't seem to have been tampered with. Called/chatted with Nike and they were no help
Man, I want these, and the box and tote bag are fun, but not necessary for me. But kinda sucks when they are advertised that way, and you get something else...

Man, I want these, and the box and tote bag are fun, but not necessary for me. But kinda sucks when they are advertised that way, and you get something else...
I honestly wouldn't be too upset if they were in my size but it sucks that they aren't letting people know ahead of time. Hopefully, you snag a pair tomorrow for retail.

Back
Top Bottom