Nike Space Hippie

Received a volt 04 today. Interesting and spacey. Being a women’s shoe I went with a 14.5 to equate to a 13. I think I could’ve gone down half a size. That said I do like them and they are definitely different. How is sizing for others on the men’s and women’s pair. Do they run just a little big?

Received a volt 04 today. Interesting and spacey. Being a women’s shoe I went with a 14.5 to equate to a 13. I think I could’ve gone down half a size. That said I do like them and they are definitely different. How is sizing for others on the men’s and women’s pair. Do they run just a little big?
The 01’s fit TTS for me.

I got the 04 in the other color in a 14.5 and definitely feel like I could’ve went half a size down too. I opened the box and they looked big. I looked at the size tag and seen 14.5 and started panicking a bit. Thought Nike sent me the wrong size. Slipped my mind for a second it was women’s sizing. :lol:

Reactions: ARK
Gonna go for 1’s and 2’s next week...then when I strike out gonna check resell and decide between the 2. Want 1’s but if resell too high I’ll take another pair of 2’s...

Got a pair of 03s coming in from GOAT. Bit the bullet when I realized that the price of the 03s especially not going down any time soon, and might actually permanently jump into the $500+ range as the OG CW

Excited to get these joints. Progress bar still stuck on "Delivered to GOAT" . I need these joint in hand, before I decide if ima go for the Volt cw

I like and want these a lot, just not at almost 3 times retail. They are just not that kind of shoe imo.

Bought the 1 and 3 from GOAT. But now I’m worried I’ll never get it. The hub my packages go to in Oakland is a circus and a mess now. Lost two of my packages already. Got mgmt flying over from all over the country to help...supposedly 100+ of them. I messaged GOAT to use usps or fedex and they ignored it but said they set it as my preference.

I like and want these a lot, just not at almost 3 times retail. They are just not that kind of shoe imo.

I feel you. I got em at $390. Only reason I pulled it is because I won a raffle for those Yeezy 700 MNVN Bones. So I can flip those quick this week for 2-2.5x and make up more than the difference on the 03s.

But yeah, I would say don't pull it unless the math makes sense. I just lucked up this week. But I did notice that it's the only model where the price not even flinching,.

Feeling lucky to have doubled up on these in the almost mythical (locally speaking) size 12 before prices jumped up

20200711_153701.jpg

The 02 sock like fit reminded me of what Adidas offered in the multitude of cw and collabs through the UB Mid and NMD CS. So I found the other hippie designs more refreshing in that sense.

Welp the secret is out on these.

Volts about to be even more depressing of a drop now that the word is out on the resale value of this line.

Welp the secret is out on these.

Volts about to be even more depressing of a drop now that the word is out on the resale value of this line.
I ended up getting my 9.5 in the 03 yesterday for $350. I think the colts will sell out because that’s just the way everything that comes out is right now (even those hideous ISPA Overacts imo sold out lol) but as far as which color way that will be most sought after or valued, I definitely feel will be the first set with the Nike Mag Vibes almost like the first color way of a new Yeezy

I ended up getting my 9.5 in the 03 yesterday for $350. I think the colts will sell out because that’s just the way everything that comes out is right now (even those hideous ISPA Overacts imo sold out lol) but as far as which color way that will be most sought after or valued, I definitely feel will be the first set with the Nike Mag Vibes almost like the first color way of a new Yeezy

That's dope man. $350 a steal right now. I was hype when I found my 10 for $390.

You right tho. I see this OG cw only going up and up in value/price that's why I just bit the bullet once I realized there wasn't going to be a dip.

I see the Volts coming out. Selling out quick and then jumping up in price quick, but I don't see it sustaining since if you gonna pay resale you might as well go after the OG cw.

I think I still like the dark grey pair better but these aren't bad either. Had to order from an overseas place, refused to fund a reseller's 5pc Spicy Nugget, but anyway, I'll take what I can get, just really like the concept of them. Hopefully can hit on a pair of the next 01s

15B48AF5-4AB6-4B8E-952A-96C43DC529A9.jpeg

today's pair
IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

how do they fit bro? people saying the 04 run kinda big. i like the top pair more

02 looking extra comfy volt might be the better of the two colors though...

Literally came in here to say this exactly :lol:

01 OG > 01 Volt
but
02 Volt > 02 OG

Something about the volt 02 reminds me of the mercurial flyknits nike did a while back that i loved. They have a soccer look. Going for 01 and 02 on thursday. Ready for my Ls

Back
Top Bottom