Nike Space Hippie

Raffle
I'm so salty over the OG ****ery i dont even know if i want the neons if i could get them.

Sneakers of the year IMHO.
B46C989D-0B65-4C1E-97AC-4F1DE6376116.jpeg
F318E092-1686-4CE4-9C94-A1168D79B799.jpeg

If I get the volt 03s I might paint that yellow cage black or neon green aka volt. I don't like the yellow color on them at all.

Wonder if that first converse pair is an indication of a black/charcoal colorway for the Nike 01-04 lineup. The second 2 match with the OG and volt release. Just a guess but feels like decent harbinger of what’s to come.

Wonder if that first converse pair is an indication of a black/charcoal colorway for the Nike 01-04 lineup. The second 2 match with the OG and volt release. Just a guess but feels like decent harbinger of what’s to come.
I like the way you think.

The black/charcoal looks like it’s matching the Jordan colorway.

In on the Feature draw with 2 accounts. We'll see how it plays out. Resell pricing is not super high yet, and OG resell been dropping a bit too, so hoping to score a pair. I like the OG colorway, but these are fun too. The black perhaps pops a bit more.

Yeah these are 🔥 for sure lol and a beast to get on lol and it didn’t help the only socks I could find was some thick winter Polo socks 😂 but feel great once they’re on! One of the most creative and unique sneakers in my collection.
C82BB7D6-5A90-46F7-BCB5-3B5C2D0C903A.jpeg

Yeah these are 🔥 for sure lol and a beast to get on lol and it didn’t help the only socks I could find was some thick winter Polo socks 😂 but feel great once they’re on! One of the most creative and unique sneakers in my collection.
C82BB7D6-5A90-46F7-BCB5-3B5C2D0C903A.jpeg
Where you get those jeans?

Waiting on my OG 03s to come in from GOAT. They just got authenticated. Should hopefully arrive by Friday/Sat.

Think I'm good on the Volt 03s. Need the Volt 01s as a walk around shoe tho. Feel like this drop gonna be even crazier than the original. These are no longer "under the radar"

So with the feature draw being closed, when do they notify people? Assuming nothing as I have not heard anything yet, but just curious when they draw compared to closing a draw.

Back
Top Bottom