Nike Space Hippie

Nike on it! Just got tracking.
256E2F21-7A44-463B-9AC8-132EF1080ECB.jpeg

Hang tight fellas! Space Hippies are more of an acquired taste (aside from the folks in this thread most sneaker guys I know hate these, I personally only enjoy the 02 model).. Resellers will get tired of holding on to these *crosses fingers*

I think eventually these will be easier to grab down the line especially since it looks like Nike already has several other colorways in queue ready to flood the scene

Nike on it! Just got tracking.

2 day shipping?

On a related note, is there a way to make 2-day shipping default on SNKRS? Or do you always have to do it manually? I never hit on this damn app and did this morning and didn’t even think to check. Afraid it may be too late if I do have to do it manually for the majority of drops.

I won’t stop trying until I score a pair of 01s for retail as long as I like the colorway. Not gonna flip the 02s I won to pay resell for an 01 either. Straight up trade or retail for me.

My Hippie 3s from the first drop came in late yesterday from Nike. I'll be honest, my intent was to flip down the road, but, after having them in hand and slipping them on the feet, these are definitely staying in the personal collection. These trash hoez are fire!

I hit a pair of volt 1s from Darkside that I am waiting to arrive.

Overall, really pleased with this new line from Nike. Well done.

Have a delivery from Darkside today but the mailman came and went with nothing. First time shopping with them. Does the regular mailman deliver them or a different truck comes? Probably differs from regions. Sometimes I get packages delivered before the regular mail comes.
Now I gotta wait at home since it requires a signature.

Just got in the 02 pair. Not a fan of this particular style on foot. VERY comfortable shoe otherwise.

thapointguy thapointguy - should be through USPS.

To piggyback about the Darkside Initiative, shout-out to them as I was able to score a pair through them yesterday morning and it's a plus to support local business, too. I got rid of my original pair because the 1/2-size up was too long in length and made the shoe feel uncomfortable with it being too loose. Going true size is definitely MUCH better.

50124306216_3d37d0e78f_b.jpg

Can’t believe I missed out on The Darkside’s raffle. I remember telling myself to check their blog too. Price should be close to retail after tax on GOAT after more orders come in.

Yup 02 og pricing still going down :evil:

People sleep. Some folk gonna luck into that shoe for retail or below, just because its the least hyped of the OG line.

The going rate on Stock X like 220. Which means sellers making like 35 buck after fees and the hassle

I guess they did warn us ahead of time, and probably part of their conservation message. In the end, I don't wear the box, and not reselling these, so it does not really matter. Just unusual for those collecting.

Tried mine on, the 03 sure if a bit of work to get on. Hoping that will stretch a bit over time. But otherwise TTS. Will post some on-feet tomorrow after de-Corona time :rofl:

Screenshot_20200718-160212_Instagram.jpg

SNKRS pair just arrived and I had free standard shipping (which is wild, because I'm still waiting on my Wmns Concord Sketch 11 lows from them :smh:). This shoe is nice in hand and mad comfortable, can't wait to work out in these tomorrow. Also for those in here still participating in the Nike innovators panel/forum, I just got invited to their board on these to discuss this shoe and give my thoughts and etc...

IMG_0059.JPG

Managed to hit on the 03s off SNKRS, first W on that app in three years. Excited to get them in, curious to see whether Nike will keep on pumping out 01--03s or if they'll fully drop them and turn towards making just other models with the recycled materials

Back
Top Bottom