Nike Space Hippie

Almost time to find out if the SNKRS gawds want me to pay resell or not for the 03s :lol:

Almost time to find out if the SNKRS gawds want me to pay resell or not for the 03s :lol:
if you do, hopefully they'll be slightly flooded and resell won't be insane. I paid $290 plus shipping from a japan site the day they dropped few weeks ago so curious what they'll go for on stockX and goat..

if you do, hopefully they'll be slightly flooded and resell won't be insane. I paid $290 plus shipping from a japan site the day they dropped few weeks ago so curious what they'll go for on stockX and goat..

Yeah I get the feeling it'll be crazy (per usual) this morning, and then cool off when the flood of pairs comes in. The plan is not to pay more than $100 over retail today. If I can cop the 03 at retail, that'll free me up to grab the 01 at resale (since it's not as crazy right now)

1593784441344.jpeg

Going for the less coveted 01 version. But I know I’ll catch the L on SNKRS
im also going for the 01's just becuase im trying to get out of stockpiling non practical shoes i wont wear. I want to beat these down just becuase i know the recycled material probably wont hold up over time so whats the use no wearing them.

im also going for the 01's just becuase im trying to get out of stockpiling non practical shoes i wont wear. I want to beat these down just becuase i know the recycled material probably wont hold up over time so whats the use no wearing them.

Ive see some videos of what they look like after a few wears, and it’s not looking so good. I have a feeling these will end up being beaters. I’m not even sure if the knit uppers will hold up in the wash

Back
Top Bottom