Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

Planet sports Glorietta has the FR3's at 30%. Wasnt able to ask the sizes, but the display was a size 13...

hello guys... i was wondering do only the nike stadiums have the kobe 3 all stars? i went to the nike park in sm fairview and they didn't have any. do anyof the stores in quezon have any?

sa nike park trinoma meron kobe3 all stars, mpls and the black/maize...
happy.gif

last question...... do you guys have any coupon codes for nike park/stadiums. how do i get the nike vip? do i get a discount from being a vip?

you'll get 10% off..
for stadium-10,000 pesos worth dapat ng resibo..di counted pag sale ang binili.
for nike park-20,000 pesos naman..di rin counted pag sale ang item/s na binili.

Would appreciate any info on how the black/stealth XX3s are moving in stores? Are they still available in stores? If yes, any popular sizes left? Thanksguys!!!

Saw the flight windmill yesterday at Nike Stadium Megamall P5,995 - i think! Black/ White with pink lining...

taken24, i forgot to say thank you for the info up at trinoma. got my kobe 3 all star color way.

youre welcome bro
happy.gif
enjoy the zk3... theyre really good shoes to ballin... by the way sino nag assist sa yo sa trinoma? the nike sales staff there are friendly and very accomodating... pretty din! hehehe... peace!
laugh.gif

saw the Zoom BB2 All-Star (Tony Parker) Mid at Stadium SM North Edsa, 3M looks good on this shoe. Sorry, forgot to check the price...

saw the Zoom Lebron V All-star (Blue/Grey) Php8995 at Stadium SM North Edsa. Zoom BB2 All-Star (Tony Parker) Mid is priced at Php5995

Back
Top Bottom