Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

EUGENE - bossing napakalayo ko..
roll.gif
..asa province ako kaya ayun napa ordernalang ako abroad.. patulong sana kaso negative..
frown.gif
sa mga tumulong saakin thanks...
mr. I3asuncion..
happy.gif

Updates:
AJF6 White/Red colorway just arrived today at Nike Stadium Powerplant
smile.gif

and I heard they're getting Spizikes soon too.

Stadium North has the:

Nike Zoom MVP (white/orange/black)
6 Rings (black/red/gree/purple)
Fusion VI (white patent/red)
ZK IV (Carpe Diem)

I think the upside on these AJF6's is that they look more durable than AJ6's. No paint chipping off on the midsole.
Moreover, no clear sole = no yellowing sole.
happy.gif

I'm not sure if the clear rubber, covering the midsole of these AJF6's yellows through time though. Do they?
smile.gif

But of course, the AJ6's are still in a different league.

sir available pa ba sa stadium ang Carpe Diem size 11 or 12??? wala na daw kase park .. thank you

Originally Posted by gishtar

sir available pa ba sa stadium ang Carpe Diem size 11 or 12??? wala na daw kase park .. thank you
Try Stadium at Shangrila, saw it on display but didnt ask for the size. Spotted one at MOA last Sunday too.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by gishtar

Try Stadium at Shangrila, saw it on display but didnt ask for the size. Spotted one at MOA last Sunday too.
thank you sir.. puntahan ko na lang tom ung sa shangrila ..

thanks too stadium pplant, finally got my 11/12, good thing i was there last friday and i asked if the cdp's would restock, rep said to take a seat andwait in line coz it was gonna drop that afternoon. there were only 5 of us who lined up there and 3 out of the 5 were women, anyways, stadium kept the hushhush on and it was just by accident that i went there coz i was checking at bhs for this, thanks to stadium, on a funny note, as i was goin down the escalator,this guy was coming up and when he saw that i was carrying my cdp, he said "oh $&!t!" and ran up to stadium, he got his cdp though so all iswell!

I chatted with Ener from Stadium a while ago and he said their 11/12 CDP's were still available even 'til last friday Night! Wherein during the initialrelease, the packs sold out in minutes. Nike Ph really caught us off guard with this one. haha
happy.gif

I arrived at Stadium at around 330pm last friday, the packs came in around 4pm. Only 5 of us were in line anyway and we all got our preferred sizes. They didntrelease the packs in the morning and they really kept it a secret. I think BHS and G4 released the packs in the morning and feedback is that they sold outquickly. Stadium peeps were relieved also that there wasnt the same chaos/hullabaloo like last time wherein around 80 people were in the store. And props tothem for not reserving packs for customers, they waited until we got our packs before they called their "customers".

On another note, will the ZKIV Chaos drop? When will the MPLS drop?

was on stadium last friday at around 330 to check the zk4s
noticed a few people waiting for shoes and a girl asks nasan na yung sapatos?

then i thought theyre waiting for something to drop so i stuck around for awhile. lo and behold it was the cdps! they even had my size but i was short of cash

congrats to those who got theirs

im still kinda bitter i wasnt able to get mine haha.

i got my cdp 11/12 from stadium powerplant also...thanks to blacksapatos who was there to buy it for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

11 sets were dropped and copped in Stadium Powerplant
smile.gif

hey bro! how are you? is the situation there in powerplant controlled during the 2nd release of the CDP 11/12? hehe..
wink.gif

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

Gnot - dahil hush hush yung pag dating walang kaguluhan na nangyari...hehehe. Learned about that as well but after seeing a couple of new colorways of the ZKIV decided to pass on the 11/12.

gishtar - try Stadium PP, last weekend dami pa nila naka display.

Back
Top Bottom