Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

nice meeting you pareng eugine.. hahaha.. salamat sa pizza and krispy cream.. hahaha.. congrats sa pack!
Carlo,

Nice meeting you din pare... Magkapit bahay lang pala tayo pati si Idol Gary eh... Congrats din and may utang pa nga ako sa inyo... forgot to give you the AF1 discount card I promised...

As per Jojo, are we going to get another pack come January?
happy.gif

I know nahihiya lang magpost yung lucky NTer eh.... post away bro....

nga e.. kapitbahay lang.. hehehe.. yeah, you forget to hand those AF1 discount card. pareng ryan need those! hahaha...
roll.gif

Eugene, nice meeting you bro, di ko natikman yung papizza mo, pero thanks sa Krispy Kreme. hehehe Congrats on your pair bro!

lol @ the discount card!

Carlo,

Pag may chance to meet up for a release kahit di ako kukuha (Carpe Diem) Ill drop by to give to you guys.... or idaan ko sa iyo sa Solis hehehe...

Mark,

Nice meeting you din pare... Congrats din! Lemme know if you want the discount card din... hehehe..

Sorry sa OT Jojo

Nike Stadium was just like crazy last saturday...

^ EugeneCruise: Congratulations on your pair. Didnt get to meet you but im guessing you were the one in office wear and slippers last friday in bhs? Also sawyou in rockwell. Anyhow enjoy your pack. Ingat bro.
glasses.gif

Swooshie5,

Yup! I am the only one in the camp that's still on business attire with slippers on.... Thanks man and congrats too!!!

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Mark,

Nice meeting you din pare... Congrats din! Lemme know if you want the discount card din... hehehe..
why not...
laugh.gif

Sure! If I can drop by the AZK4 release i'll bring them with me...

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

pareng carlo...none for the zk4 BUT trying to have for the chi 23's hahahaha

as much as i want those chi 23.. pass.. don't have enough funds for it.. hahaha.. (kunin mo na items ko)

Swooshie5,

Yup! I am the only one in the camp that's still on business attire with slippers on.... Thanks man and congrats too!!!
Ah alright, its Toots by the way pareng Eugene. By the way nice "Pinoy inspired" tee last saturday. You;re welcome and thank you too.Ingat bro.
glasses.gif

Hey guys whats up? Nice to meet you Eugene. Sickchased, i dont remember if i got to meet you but I was the guy wearing the black/yellow AZKobe1s and theblack Kobe logo shirt. It was nice getting to meet and talk to fellow sneaker afficionados. I dont remember who else I met that day that might be an NTer (mymemory isnt that good
embarassed.gif
). Aside from Eugene the only other NTer Imet that day was Luis (shout out guy). Sorry about the kicks bro. I feel really bad for him. I was at Powerplant the night before around 9pm and I alreadysaw him at Nike Stadium and he was inquiring about the CDP release. Hung out a bit there for maybe half an hour and he came back again so i saw him twice atthe store. I got to Starbucks at around 700a on release day and he was already there (I was 7th). The other guys told me he was there at like 230a or 300a.Anyway I really feel for the dude. Hope you get your pair in January at the restock. I know you're hella pissed at Stadium for what happened but itd bebest that you are able to get your pair in the end. Congrats to the others who got their CDPs, Im glad 3 of us who were at Starbucks by 700a won, at leastthats first come, first served to some extent...

Dont really get to post as often as Id like but itd be cool to get to meet more of you guys at the next event i get to (hopefully another raffle! hehehe...) KingCrux I was the dude the AJ1 breds were connected to at the McFly launch. And Jeddahblaster I was the guy checking out the Witness Golds at Starbucks withmy cousin after the event. Airgnot wassup dude? Redboy006 we met up at Galleria for the Mambas..

Ryandc: Hopefully another raffle? hahaha! Nag-enjoy ka ah! Sobrang mas thrill pag nakuha mo yung shoes through a raffle nh?

Anyway, yeah, I feel for that Luis guy as well. However, I don't think he should have gone on yapping like a kid. People were getting pissed 'cause hewas just delaying the whole process. He should have taken it out on the mall's security, not on Stadium's staff. Stadium did the most noble thing byholding a raffle, considering there was really no line anymore. The staff could have easily just entertained their handpicked customers to whom they were closewith.

^not surprised at all...the people behind that store has been always like that ever since..staffs there frontin like a baller as if they know everything..that's the only branch i know whenever you ask for a shoes for some reason they would always reply "eh sir naka-reserve po eh" now what the f***is that!!! it's like going to a restaurant and everything you order in the menu is unavailable...sus... people there are trained to act like a fool

ryan! the luckiest man around! hehehe! mc fly'sm witness gold pack, then the CDP 11 12! he got them all by raffle of course! hehe.

Guys,

I was also lucky to get a pair put of the raffle at Rockwell... actually it wasn't me who won but my friend as when they announced that they will raffle it off a friend of mine flew (literally hahaha) to BHS to try my luck even though I wasn't sure I'll get it in my size... My wife even helped Nike staff in the raffle as she was distributing papers to be used...

I talked to the luckiest NT'er who won 3 out of 3 raffles which also includes McFly and LBJ 6 Gold Medal Pack alongside this CDP... who are you here pare? I am the one wearing a Black FrancisM Vinta shirt with my wife and a bunch of friends...

Popoy,

Kala ko makikigulo ka sa release na ito? Kamusta na ang bagong engineer?
what's up eugene?! i think i remember you....i saw you @bhs on the 19th wearing business attire and sandals on. i'm the one wearing thewhite cement aj phlys during the raffle @ stadium. i recognized you in line, bro. anyways, who's ryan? man, i thought i was lucky getting the titaniums, mcflys and witness gold! well, 3 out of 4 ain't so bad....can't have 'em all. congrats on your pack! i'll say hi next time.

Originally Posted by miko0412

Guys,

I was also lucky to get a pair put of the raffle at Rockwell... actually it wasn't me who won but my friend as when they announced that they will raffle it off a friend of mine flew (literally hahaha) to BHS to try my luck even though I wasn't sure I'll get it in my size... My wife even helped Nike staff in the raffle as she was distributing papers to be used...

I talked to the luckiest NT'er who won 3 out of 3 raffles which also includes McFly and LBJ 6 Gold Medal Pack alongside this CDP... who are you here pare? I am the one wearing a Black FrancisM Vinta shirt with my wife and a bunch of friends...

Popoy,

Kala ko makikigulo ka sa release na ito? Kamusta na ang bagong engineer?
what's up eugene?! i think i remember you....i saw you @bhs on the 19th wearing business attire and sandals on. i'm the one wearing the white cement aj phlys during the raffle @ stadium. i recognized you in line, bro. anyways, who's ryan? man, i thought i was lucky getting the titaniums, mc flys and witness gold! well, 3 out of 4 ain't so bad....can't have 'em all. congrats on your pack! i'll say hi next time.
its ryandc my NT friends! hehe. the one wearing the black shirt with a big shozoku kobe logo! anyways, i guess the CDP 11 12 was his lolo'schristmas gift to him, his lolo passed away few days before the CDP release. anyways bro merry christmas

Back
Top Bottom