Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by Inigo

Have you seen DMP1's on size 11's at any store? Help please! Thanks!

Try NP G4. The last time i asked for a fellow NT member, it's still available. 813.0082

Air Jordan shooting sleeves...P730+ robinsons pioneer cybermall olympic outlet. 2 pcs left, 1 black the other white

Originally Posted by richong

Originally Posted by Inigo

Have you seen DMP1's on size 11's at any store? Help please! Thanks!

Try NP G4. The last time i asked for a fellow NT member, it's still available. 813.0082
Thanks man!
smile.gif

zoom bb3 5,xxx i cant remember the price , hyperize tb colorway 6,795 & hyperize philippines colorway 7,195 now available in nike park , nike stadium andplanet sports cagayan de oro city,

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

zoom bb3 5,xxx i cant remember the price , hyperize tb colorway 6,795 & hyperize philippines colorway 7,195 now available in nike park , nike stadium and planet sports cagayan de oro city,

Do these 5 laces come with the Hyperize Phils?

Originally Posted by soul228

zoom bb3 5,xxx i cant remember the price , hyperize tb colorway 6,795 & hyperize philippines colorway 7,195 now available in nike park , nike stadium and planet sports cagayan de oro city,

yup it comes with 5 different colors of laces bro.

Originally Posted by soul228

yup it comes with 5 different colors of laces bro.
Thanks Man. Can't wait.
wink.gif

for those looking for HYPERIZE. there are in Nike Stadium Megamall. just went there this lunchtime, saw 4cw: white, red, blue and green. where blue is worn byateneo, red by san beda, green feu ata and white dlsu ata. i also ask if there're going to have Kobe IV Finals, sabi baka magkaroon and it will be only atNike Stadium Rockwell Powerplant. Hope the kobe iv will arrive here in PI

I'm more keen on the hyperize than the HDs (for the PI cw). Now that I see them with those free laces, the more that I'm liking them.
pimp.gif

damn cdo got the early again........hopefully manila gets their shipment in the coming days.......

I'm totally digging the idea of extra laces on the PI Hyperize. But green on those shoes??? Someone enlighten me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom