Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

pimp.gif
@ hyperize PI. cant wait. when will it drop? hope i can get my pair.. limited? hope not.

nike is either being generous with the 6 sets of laces or they want you to be able to match with everything.

either way we win

you got me with this right lbj19?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wytboy55

FOR those people looking for KBIV whiteouts, there are still lots of them available in sports central MOA and TOBY's MOA.. BREDS and MPLS are still available in both stores as well.

thanks! call them, meron sila but they don't have size11 na
frown.gif

Spotted at Planet Sports Trinoma... Nike Hyperize Philippines edition P7,107 (correct me if i'm wrong)...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

nike is either being generous with the 6 sets of laces or they want you to be able to match with everything.

either way we win

you got on this right lbj19?
happy.gif

hey man no problem. nike would never be generous, they already charged a hundred for each set of lace coz they only sell the GR, UAAP and WMCJ at 6795 and thePI at 7195
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

either way we win

you got on this right lbj19?
happy.gif

hey man no problem. nike would never be generous, they already charged a hundred for each set of lace coz they only sell the GR, UAAP and WMCJ at 6795 and the PI at 7195
laugh.gif

Nice observation lbj19
laugh.gif

just called nike stadium SM north edsa, the crew told me that the release of the Hyperize city pack PH was moved to 2nd week of august,

also, I asked if the Finals Kobe IV will be released and was shocked at his response " sir, ndi magrerelease yun dahil Nike ID"
sick.gif
smh.gif

he also told me that the draft days will be released here, no dates tho

Originally Posted by gijace

just called nike stadium SM north edsa, the crew told me that the release of the Hyperize city pack PH was moved to 2nd week of august,

also, I asked if the Finals Kobe IV will be released and was shocked at his response " sir, ndi magrerelease yun dahil Nike ID"
sick.gif
smh.gif

hyperize AP PI are already all-around the metro, wattasilly info from that stadium guy... hehe

and about the ZK4 finals... hmmm... might make sense... were there any other ID'd ZK4's released here?

were the GM's ID'd...?

Let me know if you need KOBE IV Finals ED Home & Away... I can hook you guys up with those limited edition kicks.

sick.gif
smh.gif

sometimes they say the release date changed.. but if you visit their store you could see that it is already being sold...

Originally Posted by chase on

sick.gif
smh.gif

hyperize AP PI are already all-around the metro, wattasilly info from that stadium guy... hehe

and about the ZK4 finals... hmmm... might make sense... were there any other ID'd ZK4's released here?

were the GM's ID'd...?

encounter an article here in the net but cant remember san, read that the mvp's are nikeid and exclusive lang sya sa isang store sa US. the GM are notnikeid

Back
Top Bottom