Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Just called up NS PPlant to ask if they have new deliveries today, and at the same time asked about the upcoming releases this month, talked to the ladymanager about the aj 3 TB, which she said was going to be a QS this Aug a week ago, now is not going to be released at all. She said she asked Nike Phil aboutit and said that it won't drop na DAW. The Aj 7 Pack is still slated for an AUG/SEPT release, PH inspired HD has been moved to SEPT.

I don't know how accurate she can be, but this info is based DAW on NS purchasing head that orders the volumes from Nike PH. Do not quote me on this asthere might be mistakes. I'm just sharing the info. As for me, I'm still hoping it might drop, I'll wait it out till next week if there's stillnothing, I'd cop elsewhere. International RD is Aug 8 BTW.

^^ I called them as well around 3PM this afternoon and got same info
tired.gif
but I'm still hoping too...

spotted in stadium powerplant:
  • team pilipinas gear (shorts, jerseys, jackets) - tsismis: red jerseys will be released in limited quantities - not sure how true - sabi lang sa powerplant
  • new CW of hyperize - white/gold
    pimp.gif
  • a lot of items on sale. most are just 10% off so doesn't make any difference to VIP card holders

gold colored footscapes are available in stadium, 2 colorways are supposed to drop but only the gold showed up on the shelves

2 colors available at Trinoma for Nike footscape, the other color was like violet.
I saw it last saturday night.

Originally Posted by alexeibc

is the gold footscape the one included in the Beige pack?

like this:

nike-air-footscape-supreme-white-beige-2-570x427.jpg
^ yup! that's the one available in stadium. a bit pricey though..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by repsol

hello peeps...

anybody knows wer i can buy kobe shirts for kids? thanks!

bro, try kidsports in Trinoma, 3rd Level,and Olympic World(?) in 5th Level.. there are kobe stuff for kids also in Nike Parks, but shirts nowadays are movingfast..

Originally Posted by kykoman

2 colors available at Trinoma for Nike footscape, the other color was like violet.
I saw it last saturday night.

I think I saw the 3 colorways at Park Trinoma ... Beige, Black/blue, Violet/red

Sorry if OT

Back
Top Bottom