Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by benthugs

ZK4 Black/Blue @ Stadium Megamall

thanks for the update ben. did you already get yours?
smile.gif

I just called Nike Stadium GB5 and the guy who I talked to said they dont have the XII yet. And he doesnt have any idea when they will have them.

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

I just called Nike Stadium GB5 and the guy who I talked to said they dont have the XII yet. And he doesnt have any idea when they will have them.
Dont rely on that info, most of the times they are not reliable...Try to call other Stadium outlets, such as Powerplant or Megamall...

I do not know how true but my friend dropped by Stadium Shangrila and the store manager said they "returned" the AJ Cherries to Nike because theymade a mistake and the Flu Games were supposedly the shoes to drop instead. But it was confirmed that the Cherries dropped there and the VIP card for Stadiumwill be honored.

Gulo naman nila hehe or style lang nila yun para di muna ibenta.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

I do not know how true but my friend dropped by Stadium Shangrila and the store manager said they "returned" the AJ Cherries to Nike because they made a mistake and the Flu Games were supposedly the shoes to drop instead. But it was confirmed that the Cherries dropped there and the VIP card for Stadium will be honored.

Gulo naman nila hehe or style lang nila yun para di muna ibenta.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

that's the BIG difference between parks and stadiums..

so does stadium honor the VIP card for the XII's? how about parks? black vs white VIP card!

i asked one of the staff at Shang and he said they honor the VIP card on the XII's. Dont know if that's still the case when I'll buy it in person.Sometimes iba ang sa phone nila and sa actual
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom