Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Guys, can someone help me get my own Stadium VIP Card? I'll appreciate if someone could help. Thanks!

Originally Posted by kixcool8

Guys, can someone help me get my own Stadium VIP Card? I'll appreciate if someone could help. Thanks!
For Stadium, you will need 15k pesos worth of receipts (from Stadium) to get a VIP card

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Originally Posted by kixcool8

For Stadium, you will need 15k pesos worth of receipts (from Stadium) to get a VIP card

I'm aware of that sir alexeibc. thanks again sir. it's just that I don't have my receipts anymore. I hope someone can hook me up to get my ownStadium VIP card.

Gulo ng Stadium Shang. Di pa daw nila benta ang Flu Games nila but I saw some Jordan Boxes at the back saying Air Jordan 12 Red Black
happy.gif
I think these FluGames are being sold every where.

BTW I tried the Cradle Rock Low and feels good, ang LAMBOT ng paddings.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Cherrys = nickname of shoe.

It doesn't have to be literally shaped as a cherry.
The white/red XIIs have never been called such, except at NT Philippines.
laugh.gif

true that. who started calling the white red 12 cherrys anyway?
laugh.gif

aj12 white/reds sizes 9, 10 and 10.5 still available in nike stadium megamall... no more size 8 for me
frown.gif

air-jordan-12-white-red-preview-5.jpg

will all of the nike staduims have the aj12s white/red? and i don't mind callin them cherrys/cherries... last time i checked, there are exactly no rules inthe shoe game... just go with what works for ya... but that's just me.

nge.. how come ns mega is selling their cherry 12's and shang doesn't? hindi pa complete size run dun. gulo ah...release date lang hindi pamagkasundo.
tired.gif
the good thing lang with ns is that reservation is notallowed. unlike with np. i went to np bhs last night and the dude told me that the fsr for their cherry's are all reserved. oh well.... to the owners ofthe cherry's how are they holding up?.thanks!!

THANKS RED

Bro, may reservation din sa ns mega. I was out of town this morning, that's why i asked somebody to line up for me. When the store opened, the person whowent to megamall to purchase my pair called me to inform me that there's no more size 12. I spoke with the staff and i was told that its already reserved.I told the staff that i was informed that there's no reservation for the cherries. I then told him that if that's the case, then i should have a pairreserved for me. The staff asked me when I placed my reservation, i told the staff that i had a pair reserved on the day it was delivered. The staff told methat there are people who has made reservations already even before the stocks arrived. Stupid guy, he doesnt kn0w that i can have him fired for trying todeceive me.

Back
Top Bottom