Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

i got my extra pair of wht/red 12's from Stadium Mega just this evening.. my friend was about to pick up the flu's because he's already settled ingettin the flu's if the wht/red's are not available.
when were about to pay, out of curiosity i ask the staff if they're gettin the wht/red 12's and the staff said that we already have it!
eek.gif
they told us that they only have two pairs left. so i ask them why is not ondisplay?
then i think store manager said... people keep on calling and coming in and ask to have it reserve then at the end most of them flake.. anyway at the end, meand my friend went home having a pair

how about for other stadium..rockwell? when will they release the shoes? or did they receive any stocks?

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Ang gulo nga nila. I got my pair from a fellow NTer and then sold them yesterday for retail.

ayos ha! what size did u sell? by any chance meron ka pa ba alam size 10s retail bro? sobrang gulo ng release na to! iba iba kwento ng bawat store...
tired.gif

nyerk. i guess it really helps if you have the connections with the staffs of both ns and np.o nga eh... sana yung mga nagpapareserve eh yung mga taong bibilitalaga.tulad natin mga shoeheads. i mean hindi sa mga hypebeasts and resellers that rips of the srp of shoes.hay.......sir glitch is right. i hope theyIMPLEMENT some kind of a system for the release of the spacejams.if it pushes through.either a first come first serve policy or like what happened to theXI/XII cdp's, campout na lang.at least wala talagang magagalit and they should announce a definite release date. they should understand that a lot ofpeople are going bananas with the sj's.they have to realize that confusing their customers is not a good marketing strategy.
tired.gif

Cherry red updates: no more size 10 and 10.5 in ns mega and shang.or baka nakareserve lang?
tired.gif

THANKS RED

NIKE AIR JET FLIGHT- the most comfortable bball shoes, EVER!!!!!!

rockwell - no stocks yet as of 6pm today. the staff said that its a first come first serve. i hope its true. better call them and give them your contact sothat they can inform you on their release.

alabng town cnter - they got their stocks today. don't know if their selling it already. call them

shang and megamall - still have some bigger sizes. it was reserved but you can still try your luck here. last 2 pairs for mega 10.5 and 11

parang hotel accommodation ang ginagawa ng park/stadium lahat fully booked na ang reservation sa white/red XII. Nagkakagulo naman pero yung flint XII datilumabas noong early 2005 nakabili ako sa outlet store sa Market!Market!....
frown.gif

Dami na kasi nakiki-sneakerhead
smh.gif

feels good that im now able to post..
guys the aj 12s white red were available since last week pa at np sm manila. I was advised that they only had 14 pairs for both the white red and flu game. Thesales agent mentioned that i was the first one to buy the white red. I bought a size 10.5 white red pair and I think the agent said they had a full size run.try to call them at 4004674

woohoo. first post. AJ12 white/red now in NS alabang town center. they texted me earlier that they are now selling it. AML7 black also available.

Back
Top Bottom