Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

sorry mga sir for asking this again, but has anyone seen any CLEAN all white phat lows in size 10 still being sold? christmas present kasi for someone. hehe.TIA!

I still saw those all white AJ1 phat lows in Nike Stadium Greenbelt last Sunday, call them up for size availability.
smile.gif

was suppose to buy me flu-games today and went to stadium megamall.

the smallest size they have now is size 10.

so if you're size 9.5 or below, like me, try some place else.

Originally Posted by supaugly

sorry mga sir for asking this again, but has anyone seen any CLEAN all white phat lows in size 10 still being sold? christmas present kasi for someone. hehe. TIA!
saw those phat lows in nike park robinsons place manila. didnt check if they have a size 10. but a 9 was on display.

Originally Posted by supaugly

sorry mga sir for asking this again, but has anyone seen any CLEAN all white phat lows in size 10 still being sold? christmas present kasi for someone. hehe. TIA!
theres 1 pair at SM manila NP its quite clean and a size 10...

guys anyone seen the black / white jordan 1 phat low premier in sm megamall stadium? got a sodexo GC kasi which can't be used sa park, so I'm planningto use it on stadium which they do accept..

First post finally...Just copped a red/blk/white air max Lebron VII GR and ZKBIV blk/yellow del sol at stadium megamall. Reps told me that will be the lastcolorway of kobe IV to be released here is it true? I really want to get the home/away gradients before moving on to the V's.

^welcome to niketalk! enjoy youre stay here!

i think the gradients were already released in bhs a few days ago. check out the nike park thread for more info.

peace

^^ Thanks...I came across the nike park thread and if I'm not mistaken those were ZKBIV four rings gradient at BHS.

Originally Posted by ajcampos

First post finally...Just copped a red/blk/white air max Lebron VII GR and ZKBIV blk/yellow del sol at stadium megamall. Reps told me that will be the last colorway of kobe IV to be released here is it true? I really want to get the home/away gradients before moving on to the V's.
Welcome to NT bro!
wink.gif

First post finally...Just copped a red/blk/white air max Lebron VII GR and ZKBIV blk/yellow del sol at stadium megamall. Reps told me that will be the last colorway of kobe IV to be released here is it true? I really want to get the home/away gradients before moving on to the V's.

WELCOME TO NT! Hahaha. Don't believe those guys. They really don't know what they're talking about. The home and away gradients have been releasedalready in bhs last monday, its not the 4 rings... I got both pairs.

^^ Thank you all for welcoming me here...Darn it, I'm still debating if I'm going to get the home or away or just end up broke for christmas and getboth pairs..hopefully they still have 9.5 in stock. Any news when the V's will be dropping though?

^^ Thank you all for welcoming me here...Darn it, I'm still debating if I'm going to get the home or away or just end up broke for christmas and get both pairs..hopefully they still have 9.5 in stock. Any news when the V's will be dropping though?
Kobe series (GRs) normally drops February or before All Star Weekend.....

Here's the more detailed Info taken from the Kobe V thread:

General Information-
Name : Zoom Kobe V
Price : $130
Cushioning: Heel and Forefoot Zoom
Weight: 10.6 Ounces
Broad Launch Date: January 16 in America, Canada, and Europe. (Yes at Footlockers)
China Release Date: January 1

Release Information (updated 11/23/09)-

Chaos : December 26, 2009
Release Type : Select Foot Lockers and House of Hoops
Footlocker Sku : 41-03674-904-size

Release Information (updated 12/8/09)-

Kobe V ID : December 26, 2009
Release Type: NikeID.com
Price : $160
Nike ID Options:
- 10 graphics to choose from for the upper which was developed by Kobe Bryant and Nike's Innovation Kitchen
- a number of metallic and exotic textures for the eyestay and tip overlays
- 18 mascot icons can be used or one can choose a six character id as well

^welcome to NT bro, yep, the home/away gradients are already out at BHS. call them to check for sizing.

Hi Guys, another newbie here... Finally na-approved na din ako after weeks of waiting and kakatingin lang palagi d2 saniketalk..

anyway, like you guys i love Nike Shoes especially Kobe's and Lebron's... Just got Kobe Zoom IV 4 rings lastmonth i think, thanks to richong!! (hi idol
laugh.gif
) and im planning to buythe Home Gradient of Zoom Iv.. Since minention nyo na before, curious lang ako s meaning ng "BHS"? anu po meaning nun?
happy.gif

Another question, anung CW na lang available for AJ12s here in PH? meron pa bang available anywhere na white and red? iwas planning to buy that one sa HK sana kaso all white lang meron dun and mas mura pa din dito...

Thanks sa advices in advance!!! More Power to NT!!!

hope to meet all of you guys and makasama sa mga basketball games nyo...
devil.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]@ajcampos: ah un pala..hahaha thanks! cge icheck ko sometime this week[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]@bulls90s: thanks bro![/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]@blasdiaz: yep about 2 yrs ago nga lng nung xmas party s work namin. lolz[/color]

Originally Posted by JobyBryant24

Hi Guys, another newbie here... Finally na-approved na din ako after weeks of waiting and kakatingin lang palagi d2 sa niketalk..

anyway, like you guys i love Nike Shoes especially Kobe's and Lebron's... Just got Kobe Zoom IV 4 rings last month i think, thanks to richong!! (hi idol
laugh.gif
) and im planning to buy the Home Gradient of Zoom Iv.. Since minention nyo na before, curious lang ako s meaning ng "BHS"? anu po meaning nun?
happy.gif

Another question, anung CW na lang available for AJ12s here in PH? meron pa bang available anywhere na white and red? i was planning to buy that one sa HK sana kaso all white lang meron dun and mas mura pa din dito...

Thanks sa advices in advance!!! More Power to NT!!!

hope to meet all of you guys and makasama sa mga basketball games nyo...
devil.gif
^^ welcome to NT!!.. with regards to your aj12 white /red question, some nike parks will release them on december 19 (saturday).. Some nike parksaccepts reservations but some doesn't. So better call them up to ask if there are still sizes available for you.

Back
Top Bottom