Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

16.5 dropped in gb5, 6295
air max 3 (garnett), 6495

and yes, they do 10% off for vip card

Originally Posted by skeith8

may hyperize bang ganito sa mga nike stadium?

I dont think this is the exact same one that released locally. The one that came out had red and blue accents particularly the flywire. But very similarlooking especially with the patent toebox

Nike Stadium ATC was already selling the White Red Jordan 12s...and as usual VIP was honored. cant wait for the Dec 19 release of nike park MOA might spend mymoney by then hehe

btw always check the red white jordan 12s before buying because some of them have red marks sort off "mantsa"...

thanks NT for letting us post na
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ryandc

I dont think this is the exact same one that released locally. The one that came out had red and blue accents particularly the flywire. But very similar looking especially with the patent toebox
i had this shoe but its called hyperlite..dats before hyperize..its all d'same,same cw juz d name changed..its not fake..they sell it it herein australia the hyperlite but just a couple of shoes and then the hyperize came out.
happy.gif

Its the same aside from the Hyperize / Hyperlite printed on the side...

I saw JJ Helterbrand wearing this one during their gaem against Gilas....

Originally Posted by ryandc

I dont think this is the exact same one that released locally. The one that came out had red and blue accents particularly the flywire. But very similar looking especially with the patent toebox
15a25deee74dac200da291e8edf81326a14710f.pjpg

this was the one released

AJ12 Rising Sun and Flu still available at Nike Stadium PP, didn't able to check the sizes left though

^ welcome episode23!
smile.gif

yes RD was moved earlier by a day.
hope nike PI can bring it to us.

Back
Top Bottom