Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

swung by megamall earlier.they still had the complete all star shoe roster,not sure about the size run left.also spotted dwill mvp x and both phats.

aj phat cement are all around makati, nike park and stadium

Nike Stadium Gb5 on sale Zoom Penny 2 4500+++, Ajxx3 sale 6000 +++

the nike guy said they have 9 to 12 but didnt ask though how many per size are stocked.

my friend got a 9 and 12 yesterday.

ghostface - in subic there are three sizes being sold for 4k. bred colorway, size 8, 9 and 12. in the metro, negative.

guys you can cop del sol's at nike stadium gb5. people there are kind enough to sell the del sol's but in a discreet manner hehe. i know some one fromhere who copped a pair.

^

foshizzles: Mon no big timer here. GC was just given to me, hence got the shoes for free. No money to burn...

hopesfall: Co sign man, thanks alot buddy...

Good day NT!

^what size bro? 10.5 or 12? mine is on hold till March 1...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

aj phat cement are all around makati, nike park and stadium

Nike Stadium Gb5 on sale Zoom Penny 2 4500+++, Ajxx3 sale 6000 +++

sir,are the penny 2's on sale in all nike stadium stores? or in gb5 only?been waiting for these joints to go on sale hehe
smile.gif
i hope i can still buy a size 10 or 10.5 for my self...... crap, i bought mymotorsport xx3's back there last month, at 10 percent off.... and now they're 30 percent off the original price? sayang....buhay nga naman........

bullsfan4life - the sale is only at gb5 but the last time i was there, only few sizes were left. you can call them but damn it i didnt get their number, itsnot yet in the web i think

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

bullsfan4life - the sale is only at gb5 but the last time i was there, only few sizes were left. you can call them but damn it i didnt get their number, its not yet in the web i think
no problem sir.....thanks!!!!

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^

foshizzles: Mon no big timer here. GC was just given to me, hence got the shoes for free. No money to burn...

hopesfall: Co sign man, thanks alot buddy...

Good day NT!
GC's ftw! you need to post a collection thread pareng Toots!
laugh.gif

Thanks to the crew of stadium rockwell for the del sols hook up, they are flying fast though the release is tomorrow offcially. BTW, if anyone is looking for aZLVI UWR in a size 10, there is ONE on display over there. del sols at BHS are all "reserved". Yun na!

^yep, and i saw a w/p/b kobe 4.. too bad it's size 14.. I think nike stadium started selling their delsols already, coz the crew in greenbelt 5 told methey already received their memo.

Back
Top Bottom