Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

@wytboy55: thanks bro sa early heads up.. cge ill try to ask around na.. un din kc gs2 kong jordan beside s best shoesever na AJ11-Space Jams..haha

Saw this hoody yesterday @ stadium megamall...finally..been searching for some good JB hoody for years now, this completes my pick up for 2009.

welcome to NT joby!!!!!. yup, sir wytboy55 is right. nike park trinoma is one of the nike park stores that will be releasing the cherry reds on the 19th. asfar as i know they do implement a first come first serve type of selling for the 12's. i asked one of the dudes there last sunday and yun nga, may sizespa.hehe.hth
smile.gif

THANKS RED

^^ welcome joby.
regarding those white/red 12s..staffs will just say that its first come first serve. but based on experience and stories of others..the shoes were alreadyreserved
long before the stocks were delivered to their stores. with that said..and with the coming release this saturday. you might have a problem in finding yourpair.
BUT there are still some parks/stadiums who doesn't reserve their VIPs. so better try and call every park and stadium if you really want the 12s. good luck
smile.gif

Originally Posted by msgt16

Originally Posted by Episode23

I wonder kung mas lowcut ung kobe 5 kesa sa Kobe 4? Anyone knows? or same lang din?

not mine though.
smile.gif

Nice!! Those high crispy pic answered my question. . .talagang soccer inspired nga anoh. And by the way that picture made me grow on Kobe 5 chaos. I'm liking it now what more if i see in it person haha

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

welcome to NT joby!!!!!. yup, sir wytboy55 is right. nike park trinoma is one of the nike park stores that will be releasing the cherry reds on the 19th. as far as i know they do implement a first come first serve type of selling for the 12's. i asked one of the dudes there last sunday and yun nga, may sizes pa.hehe.hth
smile.gif

THANKS RED

thanks sa warm welcomes mga bros!!! about the cherries...maybe, ill ask the assistance of sir rich hehe pinagiisipan kokung AJ12 or ung gradient.. pero baka AJ12 muna.. padating na din kc AJ11...di kaya lahat bilihin haha
happy.gif

spotted in atc stadium:

kobe 4 dirty del sol
kobe 4 black/blue
lebron max 7 phantom
lebron max 7 mooncakes
lebron max 7 blue/white
lebron max 7 bred
aj12 flu game
aj12 white/red
jordan 16.5

^Look above you dude. Then, call that particular Stadium for sizes. Number? Try the 1st page of this thread.
wink.gif

superswag, thanks for the update. Are they selling the white/red 12s already?

Would you know the size run?

TIA

ben, they were selling the white red last last week pa.
smile.gif
i asked them bout the size 12 last week pero wala na daw. biggest size would be 10.5 sabi kanina ngstuff.

^ I bought my pair last Saturday at Nike Stadium ATC and I asked one of the staffs that were there regarding the "first come first serve basis," andI got no response. I kept on insisting that the white/reds will be coming out on the 19th, and still no response hehe. But they were eager to sell me the shoesafter I tried it on. I wasn't able to ask them the full size run because I probably ticked them off... hehe

^^

jim, i figured you got yours last sat. we forgot to use the VIP card...called them up and when i got confirmation that they still have your size you leftalready hehe
happy.gif
nice bday present for yourself! enjoy...

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

san pa merong pacman shirts? particularly a red pacman shirt. tia
haven't seen them in any parks or stadiums. call them..numbers are posted.
or try proline.

white red 12's still available in NIKE STADIUM ATC.. size 9 in display, got mine at size 8 yesterday (thanks to superswag for letting me use his VIP card)... flu games still available as well..

Back
Top Bottom