Nike Talk, AND the WINNERS ARE.......

What's up NT?

So today is my 20th birthday. I'm feeling the love from friends and family and I dubbed today, "LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL" day
laugh.gif
. If any of youremember a while back during the summer, I posted this shirt and I'vebeen selling it ever since.

Today, I'm feeling generous. 5 NT'ers will be hooked up. 3 will receive the LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL shirt and the other two will get a CUSTOM-made tee oftheir choice. All for FREE of charge. Here are some samples of what I've done.

ETC...

So, how will this work? All the NT'ers who respond to this thread with "Happy Birthday" or whatever comment within the next 24hrs,( so by 4:22pmEST 11/18/09) will be put in a hat and I will pick out 3 names (randomly) to receive the 3 LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL SHIRTS and the next 2 to receive a custom tee oftheir choice. Once I do the drawing, I'll post in this thread with the winning NT'ers and also send them PMs if they are interested (afterall, not allNT'ers are interested in soccer).

Be sure to check out my blog for more of my work : iEbun
Good luck...

***************THE RESULTS ARE IN*********************

The winners are.............

LIVE. BREATHE. FUTBOL

Davizzy
lildisciple111
MJair

CUSTOM TEES:

23MichaelJordan45
Grimey

Thanks again for all the posts guys. I was expecting a 3 page MAX thread, but got 17.
laugh.gif
I appreciate it.

I will be PM'ing the "winners" and if they choose not to claim the shirts, I will draw some more numbers again and update this post. Peace

happy birthday but count me out of the shirt contest

nice of you to do something like this though

Back
Top Bottom