Nike tech challenge...Just do it Nike

BIg fan of Agassi's, i have most of the retros but theres so many more colors/models....

these were actually retroed like 9 years back i think...completely missed out lol

View media item 194211
View media item 194212
DOPE :smokin

View media item 194213
View media item 194214
View media item 194215
JADE CEMENT GRAY?!?!

View media item 194216
nike screwed these up but i still had to get em

View media item 194217
Nike tech challenge HUARACHE

grail status :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

View media item 194218
View media item 194219
View media item 194220

Last edited:
I love all of them. Only have two pairs though. Wish they would retro more of them. 
frown.gif

just posted in the celeb rockin heat thread that Nike really needs to step it up with the Agassi retros

OOPS... didnt know there was another thread :smh:

mods u can lock this. my fault.

laugh.gif
 Nice to know that my "Ginger" Nike ad that I scanned a few years ago is still circulating on the internet.

But, yeah, I need the Air Tech Challenge IV 3/4.

But instead, this is what Nike has been giving us. 
eyes.gif

Sp13_TN_Flame_Pack_Product_Laydown_detail.jpg

SP13_TN_Flame_Pack_vapor_detail.jpg

Sp13_TN_Flame_Pack_Trio_detail.jpg

NMMC43P-1.jpg

NM12BP-1.jpg

524647-103.jpg

Last edited:
Its a must Nike , weve been waiting long enough , esp for those IV's ...2013 is the year, make it happen!

Damn definitely looks like a untapped market but im sure if the released retries did better we would have seen more

Damn definitely looks like a untapped market but im sure if the released retries did better we would have seen more

thats pretty much Nikes own fault , the fans didnt ask for plastic stiff leather on the II's , neither did we ask for that half-azzd attempt on the III's. Nike should know by now that if they wanna be successfull when it comes to releases thats mostly appreciated by old heads and ppl thats been into it for quite some time , its better they bring out the most in less quantities, thats the only reasonable thing to do imo. Its not like these are kicks they re-retro every 3rd year , so put some damn effort into it while youre at it NIKE!!

Just want to chime in on this thread. I loved the Agassi line for quite a while. I had the Tech Challenge 3 in the hot lime colorway. I remember watching the US Open, French Open, etc. and watching him play in those shoes. I never got the ATC 4 but I did have the Challenge Huaraches, Air Alarm, Air Flare, the Air Zoom Challenge, Zoom Challenge 2, LWPs, Challenge Future, you name it. I even had the matching headband and shirt with the hot lime ATC 3 color way. I still do have the Air Flare. I still also have the mini brochure for both the ATC 3 and ATC 4 collections. ;-)

Hoping Nike does more retros!

Nikes quality with retros is ehhhh
But the only other option with rare colors and models isnt much better imo.
With sneakers i love ill take em how i can get em.

These vapor trainers were dope tho....esp the mesh toes :smokin

View media item 195371

Last edited:
thats pretty much Nikes own fault , the fans didnt ask for plastic stiff leather on the II's , neither did we ask for that half-azzd attempt on the III's. Nike should know by now that if they wanna be successfull when it comes to releases thats mostly appreciated by old heads and ppl thats been into it for quite some time , its better they bring out the most in less quantities, thats the only reasonable thing to do imo. Its not like these are kicks they re-retro every 3rd year , so put some damn effort into it while youre at it NIKE!!
pretty much

They should start re-retro this line Like Js, Tennis fans, Players and OG Sneakerheads will hype this shoe like crazy!

I wish they would...but I can see it now. Before anything releases you got wale or whoever rockin em then all the "sneakerheads" will come out the woodwork for these when they never watched Andre play, hell prolly tennis in general, itl just make it harder for heads who actually want them

I been rocking my ATC Lavas a lot lately. They definitely need to bring these back.

Agassi's are a sleeper shoe. Alot of people dont know about em that much. One of the reasons i think the yeezy 2 is a great sneaker.

i would rock these just like this lol......like those vintage max's

View media item 195801

Last edited:
Agassi's are a sleeper shoe. Alot of people dont know about em that much. One of the reasons i think the yeezy 2 is a great sneaker.

i would rock these just like this lol......like those vintage max's
if da retros would THAT bright and da logo was correct they would've sold well...and lets not even talk about that crappy paint that chips away when you breathed on em.

Thought you guys might appreciate these original Challenge Court brochures from '91. I can take more pics if you like. I kept them all of these years. 
nthat.gif

See more photos of both brochures on page 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom