Nike Tiffany Dunk SB Appreciation Summer 2005 hype at all new levels

If they ever retro SBs I bet the sample is what the retro will end up looking like. I have not yet managed to secure a pair for myself, I made a pact with my girlfriend that I'd get her an engagement ring and THEN I can splurge on buying myself a pair of these. I started looking at rings a few weeks ago so chances are this is going to be the year I end up buying a pair.

The hype was IMMENSE for these
30t6p3b.gif

I remember calling my local shop on a daily basis waiting for them, and the day I forgot to give 'em a ring, they got em and sold out
frown.gif

I never even bothered trying to get them, because at prices they were fetching I can think of many other things to get instead of a pair of $65MSRP shoes. I tried my luck on Active the day they went live, but I was too late. Same goes for Stussys, which I bought the tail end of '10 
Luckily I fell into a pair last month while doing an eBay meetup, $273 for a deadstock pair of Diamonds

ca12516edebd27c734351eda0e42cdbed967d9d.jpg

I think i'll wear em out once the consistent SoCal sunlight returns.

The hype was IMMENSE for these
30t6p3b.gif

I remember calling my local shop on a daily basis waiting for them, and the day I forgot to give 'em a ring, they got em and sold out
frown.gif

I never even bothered trying to get them, because at prices they were fetching I can think of many other things to get instead of a pair of $65MSRP shoes. I tried my luck on Active the day they went live, but I was too late. Same goes for Stussys, which I bought the tail end of '10 
Luckily I fell into a pair last month while doing an eBay meetup, $273 for a deadstock pair of Diamonds

ca12516edebd27c734351eda0e42cdbed967d9d.jpg

I think i'll wear em out once the consistent SoCal sunlight returns.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the shorts are actually nice IMO but you don't wear them with that outfit, plain sneakers and a plain black tee is all you need. 
I wish that kid would reveal himself, we are all know he is a NT or at one time was 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the shorts are actually nice IMO but you don't wear them with that outfit, plain sneakers and a plain black tee is all you need. 
I wish that kid would reveal himself, we are all know he is a NT or at one time was 

regret not buying these. my local skateshop had these for two weeks and never decided to buy until the day they finally sold my size.
30t6p3b.gif

regret not buying these. my local skateshop had these for two weeks and never decided to buy until the day they finally sold my size.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

30t6p3b.gif

i think anybody would regret not getting shoes that are worth 700+....such a dope shoe imo, if only SB made em like this these days....

30t6p3b.gif

i think anybody would regret not getting shoes that are worth 700+....such a dope shoe imo, if only SB made em like this these days....

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

30t6p3b.gif

they aren't worth $700+ right now unless you are dumb, Jim Jones or impulsive 

30t6p3b.gif

I had 4 pairs of them on release date. Thanks for the hype NT. I got some nice Jordans because of them among other things.

I had 4 pairs of them on release date. Thanks for the hype NT. I got some nice Jordans because of them among other things.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 He definately was. The Tiffany Release post was going crazy when that pic dropped..classic.

Cinco: Glad you got those DS. Great price too considering what NDS and DS pairs seem to go for.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 He definately was. The Tiffany Release post was going crazy when that pic dropped..classic.

Cinco: Glad you got those DS. Great price too considering what NDS and DS pairs seem to go for.

I remember not being able to find them at all and not having the money for resale prices so i copped some Huf's instead. I love the Huf's, probably my favorite pair of sb I own, but i always regret not getting those damn tiffs

I remember not being able to find them at all and not having the money for resale prices so i copped some Huf's instead. I love the Huf's, probably my favorite pair of sb I own, but i always regret not getting those damn tiffs

30t6p3b.gif

how much are thye worth then Stillin?600? My friend found some for 400 DS

30t6p3b.gif

how much are thye worth then Stillin?600? My friend found some for 400 DS

Back
Top Bottom