Nike to begin selling used sneakers

Nike to clean up used sneakers and put them back on shelves

B48ED445-4CFC-4716-B42D-2EEFB246FA13.jpeg

Thoughts?

They see it’s a legit business to buy used shoes. At this point why not. It’ll be funny to see the amount of returns they get for releases. If this turns into last year’s releases being bought for retail I could maybe be in.

I’ll be interested to see how much Nike pays to buy the shoes back. Nike about to be funcoland of shoes. You thought the pawn stars went hard, boy ain’t nothing like getting five bucks for a $60 game

They see it’s a legit business to buy used shoes. At this point why not. It’ll be funny to see the amount of returns they get for releases. If this turns into last year’s releases being bought for retail I could maybe be in.

I’ll be interested to see how much Nike pays to buy the shoes back. Nike about to be funcoland of shoes. You thought the pawn stars went hard, boy ain’t nothing like getting five bucks for a $60 game

it looks like it'll be only pairs returned within a 60 day window since purchasing and i'd assume that means they'll extend that 30 day try out period before returning and you get your full refund back

just curious if you return a discounted/outlet shoe, if they resell it at a price being marked down from its original retail price or the discounted price it was sold at

I don't understand this program. Returned shoes have been going to outlets and Marshall's and what not forever. Now they are just claiming that they're gonna clean them first and sell them themselves?? Cutting out any middlemen like marshalls??

Whatever, still won't b able to cop the ish I want anyway. So, do u nike

Back
Top Bottom