Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Wait..Richard's Sporting Goods had the Flying Ducks?
frown.gif

^no.

I think they got the max version earlier. I clicked the link and that's what it took me to.

^no.

I think they got the max version earlier. I clicked the link and that's what it took me to.

^Oh aight *phew*

I got the oregon max versions..love those things..did you get those bro?

^Oh aight *phew*

I think the max versions were more widely available than the fighting ducks frees. i copped those easily on eastbay a couple days after they were released. just sucks I can't get the fighting ducks 
frown.gif

I think the max versions were more widely available than the fighting ducks frees. i copped those easily on eastbay a couple days after they were released. just sucks I can't get the fighting ducks 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

1.3 Trainer (Boise State colorway)

nwhhq8.jpg

Bonus...

2zoyb9e.jpg
hey FLINT wher u cop that boise colorway @???.....they aint really a boise state sig shoe just the colors are similar rite???

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

1.3 Trainer (Boise State colorway)

nwhhq8.jpg

Bonus...

2zoyb9e.jpg
hey FLINT wher u cop that boise colorway @???.....they aint really a boise state sig shoe just the colors are similar rite???

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^Oh aight *phew*

ofcourse...lol. x2.  With a discount from Eastbay.

Not lookin good for the free version.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^Oh aight *phew*

ofcourse...lol. x2.  With a discount from Eastbay.

Not lookin good for the free version.

Just posting an update.  The Oregon Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 in Black/Green/Gold is now available for pre-sale. You must call in to place an order over the phone, if you want this shoe. Please note, they are extremely limited in size and product availability.  We hope to receive our shipment for them during the middle to end of next week.  The product number for this shoe is 12259038, if you want to order them now.

The Michigan State Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 in Black/Green/Old Gold is also now available for pre-sale. You must call in to place an order over the phone, if you want this shoe. Please note, they are also extremely limited in size and product availability.  We hope to receive our shipment for them during the first week of November.  The product number for this shoe is 12259037, if you want to order them now.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just posting an update.  The Oregon Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 in Black/Green/Gold is now available for pre-sale. You must call in to place an order over the phone, if you want this shoe. Please note, they are extremely limited in size and product availability.  We hope to receive our shipment for them during the middle to end of next week.  The product number for this shoe is 12259038, if you want to order them now.

The Michigan State Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 in Black/Green/Old Gold is also now available for pre-sale. You must call in to place an order over the phone, if you want this shoe. Please note, they are also extremely limited in size and product availability.  We hope to receive our shipment for them during the first week of November.  The product number for this shoe is 12259037, if you want to order them now.

EastbayRep - Ray

I can't believe I missed out again on the Michigan State ones...I called yesterday and they weren't available for sale yet, they said 11/2 for a date too and now I get home and they are available for phone order only and sold out........

I can't believe I missed out again on the Michigan State ones...I called yesterday and they weren't available for sale yet, they said 11/2 for a date too and now I get home and they are available for phone order only and sold out........

I just placed an order for some on Eastbay but they were already sold out of a bunch of sizes...

I just placed an order for some on Eastbay but they were already sold out of a bunch of sizes...

Back
Top Bottom