Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

are you kidding me??? i missed the eastbay release too???? wow...im just about done with them.. SMFH. this whole oregon release upsets me...wish they'd keep our stuff exclusive now lol makes the hunt better. lol

are you kidding me??? i missed the eastbay release too???? wow...im just about done with them.. SMFH. this whole oregon release upsets me...wish they'd keep our stuff exclusive now lol makes the hunt better. lol

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Dmxgod - how long until you got email confirmation?

I ordered yesterday around 5 cst but have still not received an email confirmation. However if you log into your Eastbay account it should show your pending order which it does on mine with it being back ordered.

Dmxgod - how long until you got email confirmation?

I ordered yesterday around 5 cst but have still not received an email confirmation. However if you log into your Eastbay account it should show your pending order which it does on mine with it being back ordered.

bc60997 - Yea that's what mine shows but I saw that dmxgod received a order confirmation. I did notice however that he also got eastbay gold so they could have sent it to him because he ordered something else also.

bc60997 - Yea that's what mine shows but I saw that dmxgod received a order confirmation. I did notice however that he also got eastbay gold so they could have sent it to him because he ordered something else also.

I got an email confirmation 10 minutes after I got off the phone with east bay. I don't have a special membership either.

I got an email confirmation 10 minutes after I got off the phone with east bay. I don't have a special membership either.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Eastbay Rep-Thanks for the info..I just placed my order for the Oregon Free Trainers..and they did have a size 10 left but nothin in between..glad I was able to cop the 10 and renewed my Gold Club account while I was talkin to the girl..
pimp.gif
Congrats to all those able to order their pair(s)!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Beyond disappointed with Eastbay at this point.

I called multiple times today and each time got different answers.

Then I call after I see Will's post and get, "sorry sir, they've been sold out". When I called earlier this evening, "not sure when or if we'll get em", I call at around 7ish and I get "they're not available"

Been a customer for awhile, I grew up 30 mins from their headquarters. Not the first time this has happened to me...

Congrats on getting a pair Will...
Originally Posted by K23J

I am sorry to hear you guys missed out. 
frown.gif
  Unfortunately, these shoes were extremely limited and the demand for them was greater than the supply.

If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.  Otherwise, everyone should have received an order confirmation e-mail shortly after placing their order.  Make sure to check your junk mail folder, if you have one.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Eastbay Rep-Thanks for the info..I just placed my order for the Oregon Free Trainers..and they did have a size 10 left but nothin in between..glad I was able to cop the 10 and renewed my Gold Club account while I was talkin to the girl..
pimp.gif
Congrats to all those able to order their pair(s)!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Beyond disappointed with Eastbay at this point.

I called multiple times today and each time got different answers.

Then I call after I see Will's post and get, "sorry sir, they've been sold out". When I called earlier this evening, "not sure when or if we'll get em", I call at around 7ish and I get "they're not available"

Been a customer for awhile, I grew up 30 mins from their headquarters. Not the first time this has happened to me...

Congrats on getting a pair Will...
Originally Posted by K23J

I am sorry to hear you guys missed out. 
frown.gif
  Unfortunately, these shoes were extremely limited and the demand for them was greater than the supply.

If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.  Otherwise, everyone should have received an order confirmation e-mail shortly after placing their order.  Make sure to check your junk mail folder, if you have one.

EastbayRep - Ray

I just to several people on Eastbay. And I also talked to a couple friends of mine of that work for the customer service for Footlocker (It's all the same Champs, Footlocker, Footaction recently). Anyways I sure you guys already know but just in case..... Pre-orders are definitely not guaranteed. And from what I was aware of there was absolutely no 11.5's or 12's in the order for both the MSU's or the Oregon's. I actually was calling hours before Ray mentioned and coincidentally also say Ray's post (Thank You). I made sure to call over and over just so I didn't get the run around. But, if anyone thinks there pair is guaranteed think twice. My friend called in for a size 10 and he was told they were out then he called again and he was able to order, then he called again to confirm and was told that system update is not on "by the second" real time so if his preorder was made he'd just have sit and wait till 11/2.

I just to several people on Eastbay. And I also talked to a couple friends of mine of that work for the customer service for Footlocker (It's all the same Champs, Footlocker, Footaction recently). Anyways I sure you guys already know but just in case..... Pre-orders are definitely not guaranteed. And from what I was aware of there was absolutely no 11.5's or 12's in the order for both the MSU's or the Oregon's. I actually was calling hours before Ray mentioned and coincidentally also say Ray's post (Thank You). I made sure to call over and over just so I didn't get the run around. But, if anyone thinks there pair is guaranteed think twice. My friend called in for a size 10 and he was told they were out then he called again and he was able to order, then he called again to confirm and was told that system update is not on "by the second" real time so if his preorder was made he'd just have sit and wait till 11/2.

Originally Posted by shindo03

makes sense why i wasnt able to get an 11.5 or 12....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shindo03

makes sense why i wasnt able to get an 11.5 or 12....
frown.gif

Either way in my last 12 years of sneaker obsession this is the first time I've seen a shoe that is restricted to friends or family or super limited (less than 50 worldwide, example being friends and family sneakers or personal pe's). And is so hard to obtain. I am skimming ebay and the MSU's are not even on ebay. I am thinking less than 300 pairs made...... which is pretty ridiculous when other quickstrikes are made in the thousands.

Either way in my last 12 years of sneaker obsession this is the first time I've seen a shoe that is restricted to friends or family or super limited (less than 50 worldwide, example being friends and family sneakers or personal pe's). And is so hard to obtain. I am skimming ebay and the MSU's are not even on ebay. I am thinking less than 300 pairs made...... which is pretty ridiculous when other quickstrikes are made in the thousands.

Fixing my rushed grammar SORRY....

"I just TALKED to several people on Eastbay." and "Either way in my last 12 years of sneaker obsession this is the first time I've seen a shoe that is NOT restricted to friends or family or super limited (less than 50 worldwide, example being friends and family sneakers or personal pe's). And is so hard to obtain.

BWOOD eventually you will get your pair just keep searching...... And If I were you I would still check on Eastbay on the official release day cause it doesnt make sense for no 11.5 or 12's. I would say 12 is the second most common shoe size other than 10. Maybe the system just blanked for some reason and you might have a surprise on 11/2.

Fixing my rushed grammar SORRY....

"I just TALKED to several people on Eastbay." and "Either way in my last 12 years of sneaker obsession this is the first time I've seen a shoe that is NOT restricted to friends or family or super limited (less than 50 worldwide, example being friends and family sneakers or personal pe's). And is so hard to obtain.

BWOOD eventually you will get your pair just keep searching...... And If I were you I would still check on Eastbay on the official release day cause it doesnt make sense for no 11.5 or 12's. I would say 12 is the second most common shoe size other than 10. Maybe the system just blanked for some reason and you might have a surprise on 11/2.

I only ordered 1 pair but my order confirmation has me down for 3 pairs........... very strange

Back
Top Bottom