Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

well i saw the first michigan states on ebay, not too badly priced IMO..

to bad not my size.

Oregon 1.3 free from Eastbay shipped. Special thanks to Eastbay rep Dustin for helping me out. Fantastic customer service. Can't wait!

Oregon 1.3 free from Eastbay shipped. Special thanks to Eastbay rep Dustin for helping me out. Fantastic customer service. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by shindo03

Eastbay Ray I hope that the east bay order is not for 4E- Extra Wide versions of the shoes. That would be a shame. And eastbay would be seeing a lot of returns if that is in fact true. I know for a fact the the trainers are not a 4E-Extra wide standard. Please elaborate on this because the regular non rivalry trainer for the 1.3 frees are are a regular D-Medium width.

Thanks in advance!
All of the Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3s we are receiving will be in a normal width.  The 4E Extra Wide width was just a typo. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Awesome. Thanks

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by shindo03

Eastbay Ray I hope that the east bay order is not for 4E- Extra Wide versions of the shoes. That would be a shame. And eastbay would be seeing a lot of returns if that is in fact true. I know for a fact the the trainers are not a 4E-Extra wide standard. Please elaborate on this because the regular non rivalry trainer for the 1.3 frees are are a regular D-Medium width.

Thanks in advance!
All of the Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3s we are receiving will be in a normal width.  The 4E Extra Wide width was just a typo. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Awesome. Thanks

Oregon's should be here today, not sure if I'm going to keep them if I can't find a 2nd....
happy.gif

Oregon's should be here today, not sure if I'm going to keep them if I can't find a 2nd....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

after looking at them, I'm a little disappointed with the bulk around the collar.

really ??

thats one think i like, feels nice a snug.

and the shield material is SUCH a nice touch.

after looking at them, I'm a little disappointed with the bulk around the collar.

really ??

thats one think i like, feels nice a snug.

and the shield material is SUCH a nice touch.

im hoping these LSU are easy to grab.

they are releasing same day as ohio st right ?

28th ?

hopefully not another NIKE.com incident like i had with the ducks.

im hoping these LSU are easy to grab.

they are releasing same day as ohio st right ?

28th ?

hopefully not another NIKE.com incident like i had with the ducks.

sho3tym wrote:
I'm probably good with the free version.

I'd like to see a couple more maxes...

im still looking for a 12
nerd.gif
 in the max oregons.

but yeah, they are REALLY nice.

i love the comfort, but still would have preferred fit like the airmax 2011.

sho3tym wrote:

im still looking for a 12
nerd.gif
 in the max oregons.

but yeah, they are REALLY nice.

i love the comfort, but still would have preferred fit like the airmax 2011.

Like the Stanford and Army colors even though I am not really a fan of either program.  I agree with bwood on this one- I like the shield touches and really dig the nubuck suedish effect on the Ducks Frees.  Unlike the trainer max 1.3s, I think these fit true or maybe even a little big. I can definitely see this shoe being a regular part of my rotation.

Very fortunate that I caught the RICHARDS S.G. drop a few days back.  Thanks to those who were looking out on that one.

Like the Stanford and Army colors even though I am not really a fan of either program.  I agree with bwood on this one- I like the shield touches and really dig the nubuck suedish effect on the Ducks Frees.  Unlike the trainer max 1.3s, I think these fit true or maybe even a little big. I can definitely see this shoe being a regular part of my rotation.

Very fortunate that I caught the RICHARDS S.G. drop a few days back.  Thanks to those who were looking out on that one.

Back
Top Bottom