Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

i agree on materials and details on the shoe.

Just don't like the height and padding...too bulky feeling to me

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm probably good with the free version.

I'd like to see a couple more maxes...
Like the Stanford and Army colors even though I am not really a fan of either program.  I agree with bwood on this one- I like the shield touches and really dig the nubuck suedish effect on the Ducks Frees.  Unlike the trainer max 1.3s, I think these fit true or maybe even a little big. I can definitely see this shoe being a regular part of my rotation.

Very fortunate that I caught the RICHARDS S.G. drop a few days back.  Thanks to those who were looking out on that one.

id say a half size big, i got a 13, and just a little too big (true size is 12-12.5)

not too big that its goofy, nor uncomfy.

just i can feel a lil room.

i agree on materials and details on the shoe.

Just don't like the height and padding...too bulky feeling to me

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm probably good with the free version.

I'd like to see a couple more maxes...
Like the Stanford and Army colors even though I am not really a fan of either program.  I agree with bwood on this one- I like the shield touches and really dig the nubuck suedish effect on the Ducks Frees.  Unlike the trainer max 1.3s, I think these fit true or maybe even a little big. I can definitely see this shoe being a regular part of my rotation.

Very fortunate that I caught the RICHARDS S.G. drop a few days back.  Thanks to those who were looking out on that one.

id say a half size big, i got a 13, and just a little too big (true size is 12-12.5)

not too big that its goofy, nor uncomfy.

just i can feel a lil room.

Seeing that ppl say they run about .5 size big. Going down a half sz be ok? Or should still stay true to size?

Seeing that ppl say they run about .5 size big. Going down a half sz be ok? Or should still stay true to size?

Damn, eastbay cancelled my backorder on my size.... Still looking for an 10.5 or 11...

SMH at these prices on egay.

Damn, eastbay cancelled my backorder on my size.... Still looking for an 10.5 or 11...

SMH at these prices on egay.

so finally after waiting so long, and the PO messing up and bout to send it back i got my Oregon 1.3 Maxes..gotta say they are pretty nice in person....still looking for the free version....

302331_10150425407607442_579372441_10130486_2019144835_n.jpg

so finally after waiting so long, and the PO messing up and bout to send it back i got my Oregon 1.3 Maxes..gotta say they are pretty nice in person....still looking for the free version....

302331_10150425407607442_579372441_10130486_2019144835_n.jpg

ohiocrazynut Zach Miller
@nikestore when are the Ohio state pro combat shoes going to be available?
in reply to ↑

@nikestore
Online Nike Store @ohiocrazynut Tonight at Midnight EDT on NikeStore, going to be a limited release.

so which is it ? lol

ohiocrazynut Zach Miller
@nikestore when are the Ohio state pro combat shoes going to be available?
in reply to ↑

@nikestore
Online Nike Store @ohiocrazynut Tonight at Midnight EDT on NikeStore, going to be a limited release.

so which is it ? lol

Back
Top Bottom