Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by KC KING T9X

The Nike store I went to only got 15 pairs for there restock

wow, what a joke.

I hate crap like this so much, why do they have to make shoes so limited? You get screwed over on NDC meanwhile a bunch of idiots put them up on eBay for well over the cost. (i would gladly pay $50 more for these if I could but $100+shipping? I don't think so) The thing I hate the most is people who are not even duck fans buy these shoes. what's the point? oh yea I am so cool because I bought all the 1.3 rivalry pack shoes (not) I know there are other duck fans out there that want these just as much as I do I just really don't understand why they have to limit them so much, the nike running store in Eugene said they received one shipment only and it was very limited. it really just doesn't make sense to me. I want to give you my money nike but you won't let me because you make them so dam limited.

Now I am sure they will come out on eastbay soon and they will have 2 sizes per pair. it just sucks

end of rant.
laugh.gif

EastbayRep are you getting the Michigan State Trainer 1.3 Free's too and do you have a product number?  Thanks

EastbayRep are you getting the Michigan State Trainer 1.3 Free's too and do you have a product number?  Thanks

Originally Posted by kraft1cr

We sure are!  According to our system, we hope to receive them around 11/02/11.  The product number for the Michigan State Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 is 12259037.  This shoe will be extremely limited in size and availability.  They are not available for sale yet, but they should become available for sale on or a few days before 11/02/11.  I will post an update if any new information comes up.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by kraft1cr

We sure are!  According to our system, we hope to receive them around 11/02/11.  The product number for the Michigan State Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 is 12259037.  This shoe will be extremely limited in size and availability.  They are not available for sale yet, but they should become available for sale on or a few days before 11/02/11.  I will post an update if any new information comes up.

EastbayRep - Ray

^ I don't mean to bother you, but will you guys also be getting in the Stanford version? I'm gonna try my hand at the NDC drop, but from the sound of it, all of these trainers seem pretty limited...

^ I don't mean to bother you, but will you guys also be getting in the Stanford version? I'm gonna try my hand at the NDC drop, but from the sound of it, all of these trainers seem pretty limited...

Originally Posted by dbao

From the information I have seen, all of these trainers will be extremely limited.  As for the Stanford colorway, it appears it will not be dropping until December.  I recommend asking us about this shoe again toward the end of November for more information.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dbao

From the information I have seen, all of these trainers will be extremely limited.  As for the Stanford colorway, it appears it will not be dropping until December.  I recommend asking us about this shoe again toward the end of November for more information.

EastbayRep - Ray

399030400.jpg
399030401.jpg

Went w/the yellow laces- NDC is really making an effort to ship these ASAP, unlike eastbay.

399030402.jpg

399030400.jpg
399030401.jpg

Went w/the yellow laces- NDC is really making an effort to ship these ASAP, unlike eastbay.

399030402.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

It is a little hard to ship an item we have yet to receive from our supplier.  We have yet to even put these up as available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by T21D

It is a little hard to ship an item we have yet to receive from our supplier.  We have yet to even put these up as available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom