Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by mjvc

It was like Christmas today I got two pair of the Oregon 1.3 Free's in and a little something else.
75a3688e195f01877c46d896909a95d219a4ed12_r.jpg

18736138115f07dc78a0d1ce92679e4e8e03742c_r.jpg

cee26e61630bb76dd979c8969ae4a4bd9433c910_r.jpg

3fb16b1b0878de949262758df6de2ea919399acc_r.jpg

73216b110d76d4969e5890d2bd647b7b42a14e33_r.jpg

We're those the ones on eBay? I wish I wore an 11.5 when I saw them up there.

It was like Christmas today I got two pair of the Oregon 1.3 Free's in and a little something else.
75a3688e195f01877c46d896909a95d219a4ed12_r.jpg

18736138115f07dc78a0d1ce92679e4e8e03742c_r.jpg

cee26e61630bb76dd979c8969ae4a4bd9433c910_r.jpg

3fb16b1b0878de949262758df6de2ea919399acc_r.jpg

73216b110d76d4969e5890d2bd647b7b42a14e33_r.jpg

We're those the ones on eBay? I wish I wore an 11.5 when I saw them up there.

yea..it's them. I usually wear a 11. I know lot time the trainer's fit .5 small so I saw it was a 11.5 and jump on it.

yea..it's them. I usually wear a 11. I know lot time the trainer's fit .5 small so I saw it was a 11.5 and jump on it.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

congrats on those.  I don't personally like 'em as much as the 1.3 max or frees, but sweet cop nonetheless.  LSUs should be here Wednesday.  I keep telling myself they are the same as UW Huskies colors, but I am stoked to actually see them in person and how much LSU detail there actually is.  I think I prefer the Stanford CW, but perhaps trade bait if necessary.

i still dont understand, why out of all the rivalry shoes.

LSU has nike on the heel ?

congrats on those.  I don't personally like 'em as much as the 1.3 max or frees, but sweet cop nonetheless.  LSUs should be here Wednesday.  I keep telling myself they are the same as UW Huskies colors, but I am stoked to actually see them in person and how much LSU detail there actually is.  I think I prefer the Stanford CW, but perhaps trade bait if necessary.

Originally Posted by bwood056

Didn't make sense to me either... I am curious to see them in person... I have a feeling they will be better than I think, but still not sure how much I will like them... I have no clue what the #s are on these but safe to say 500 pairs or less based on what I have seen here on NT and Ebay... These just aren't very easy to come by even on feebay right now in decent sizes.

Didn't make sense to me either... I am curious to see them in person... I have a feeling they will be better than I think, but still not sure how much I will like them... I have no clue what the #s are on these but safe to say 500 pairs or less based on what I have seen here on NT and Ebay... These just aren't very easy to come by even on feebay right now in decent sizes.

They are outstanding in quality and appearance!! Here are some pics...(got lucky and got 3 pair..2x9.5 and 1x10)
Also, they come with white laces in them and i switched out 1 pair to the gold laces that come with them as extras....Awesome!!

I took one shot on the inside to try and show the tiger eye!!...well i can't figure out how to post the pics in the message but the pics are under my profile...

They are outstanding in quality and appearance!! Here are some pics...(got lucky and got 3 pair..2x9.5 and 1x10)
Also, they come with white laces in them and i switched out 1 pair to the gold laces that come with them as extras....Awesome!!

I took one shot on the inside to try and show the tiger eye!!...well i can't figure out how to post the pics in the message but the pics are under my profile...

Originally Posted by ulmpharmd

Upload to photobucket or another imaging site then paste the pic url and you are good to go 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ulmpharmd

Upload to photobucket or another imaging site then paste the pic url and you are good to go 
pimp.gif

looks like eastbay jumped the gun, and released the army and navy clothing, and snapback
Nike did the same thing with the OSU stuff, I think it's for when they play the game this weekend.
Got these in today and WOW, the detail is AMAZING 
pimp.gif
 Really want to double up now

Back
Top Bottom