Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

EastbayRep- Thanks for the info!

DMX- appreciate the heads up
pimp.gif

Liking the Stanfords quite a bit.  Just wish I cared about Stanford at all. Not gonna lie, woulda been awesome to see an Okla. State colorway(cool grey/orange) Miami canes (green/orange), or even West Virginia (navy/yellow) in this shoe.  I wonder who decides, when, and to what extent which Nike schools will get the pro combat treatment.  Would think with Okla. St. amping up their uni choices this year, they would have been a no-brainer.  

Liking the Stanfords quite a bit.  Just wish I cared about Stanford at all. Not gonna lie, woulda been awesome to see an Okla. State colorway(cool grey/orange) Miami canes (green/orange), or even West Virginia (navy/yellow) in this shoe.  I wonder who decides, when, and to what extent which Nike schools will get the pro combat treatment.  Would think with Okla. St. amping up their uni choices this year, they would have been a no-brainer.  

^^Agree. Would love to see more of the free's. Wish FSU would get back into the Combat.

^^Agree. Would love to see more of the free's. Wish FSU would get back into the Combat.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

FYI for anyone who is gonna cop the Stanfords..next Friday night on NDC the 26th..
pimp.gif

They already have the Stanford gear on NDC..looks real dope..
You kidding me?  The shirts and hat are HORRIBLE... I'm pretty angry that Nike decided to be extremely lazy with them.  Why the hell did they separate the two hands in the glove shirt??  The "Forever Stanford" shirt is completely weak, too.
Picked up the gloves and hoodie from campus though.  I'll be fighting you guys for a 9.5 or 10 in the trainers...

FYI for anyone who is gonna cop the Stanfords..next Friday night on NDC the 26th..
pimp.gif

You kidding me?  The shirts and hat are HORRIBLE... I'm pretty angry that Nike decided to be extremely lazy with them.  Why the hell did they separate the two hands in the glove shirt??  The "Forever Stanford" shirt is completely weak, too.
Picked up the gloves and hoodie from campus though.  I'll be fighting you guys for a 9.5 or 10 in the trainers...

No Stanford gear for me.  Shoes are a maybe due to all the stuff coming this week and next few.  I wore Oregon 1.3 Frees yesterday up to Lambeau.   Were very comfortable on first wear and actually kept feet pretty warm as well.  Impressed.

No Stanford gear for me.  Shoes are a maybe due to all the stuff coming this week and next few.  I wore Oregon 1.3 Frees yesterday up to Lambeau.   Were very comfortable on first wear and actually kept feet pretty warm as well.  Impressed.

pimp.gif

Shut up, Will....get a life.

wink.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Sup Rich!  I like the MSUs....but that LSU is where its at for me. Would have loved to snag a 10 in these. Guess it wasn't meant to be....

And who's in the avy!?
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Shut up, Will....get a life.

wink.gif

roll.gif

Sup Rich!  I like the MSUs....but that LSU is where its at for me. Would have loved to snag a 10 in these. Guess it wasn't meant to be....

And who's in the avy!?
eek.gif

Rich-I know I'm going against the grain, but I think the LSU turned out best. I think we both agree if they would have done oregon in mostly green with a white swoosh it would have been good.

I just can't get into the free version, fits way to bulky for me...

Rich-I know I'm going against the grain, but I think the LSU turned out best. I think we both agree if they would have done oregon in mostly green with a white swoosh it would have been good.

Yeah Ron/Brando- agreed- LSU is on point.  Its just a shame I am not more into that squad.  Colorway and execution were darn near perfect.  B-they are bulky to some degree but as I mentioned I am fine with that for a winter time kicker/all around shoe.  Can wear lunar racers, mayflys, lighter weight stuff in the summer.

Ron- Gal in the pic is my side salad-
tongue.gif
I wish- Kate Upton and she is smoking-  not sure why she is in my avy but she is most defnitely worthy- may have to go with something more "wholesome" for the holidays.

Rotation right now consists of kd3 orioles and Entourage Brons for hoops, trainer 1.3 ducks for casual, and courtballistec 2.3 for paddle tennis.  Also mixing in a little vomero 4 and trainer sc2.

Yeah Ron/Brando- agreed- LSU is on point.  Its just a shame I am not more into that squad.  Colorway and execution were darn near perfect.  B-they are bulky to some degree but as I mentioned I am fine with that for a winter time kicker/all around shoe.  Can wear lunar racers, mayflys, lighter weight stuff in the summer.

Ron- Gal in the pic is my side salad-
tongue.gif
I wish- Kate Upton and she is smoking-  not sure why she is in my avy but she is most defnitely worthy- may have to go with something more "wholesome" for the holidays.

Rotation right now consists of kd3 orioles and Entourage Brons for hoops, trainer 1.3 ducks for casual, and courtballistec 2.3 for paddle tennis.  Also mixing in a little vomero 4 and trainer sc2.

Wore my SC2 all day Sat - ouch...lol
Originally Posted by sho3tym

Brandon, you don't have any?  I am shocked.  Do you have any of the 360 versions?

Brandon, you don't have any?  I am shocked.  Do you have any of the 360 versions?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nope.  Had Oregons, put my foot in them and....
sick.gif

I have two oregons in the max verison and love em...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nope.  Had Oregons, put my foot in them and....
sick.gif

I have two oregons in the max verison and love em...

Back
Top Bottom