Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

The Navy and Army training kicks commemorate their upcoming December 10th matchup in Landover, MD and match the Pro Combat rivalry uniforms the squads will be wearing that afternoon. The kicks sport a water repellant upper with Flywire midfoot support and sit atop a Free-inspired sole.

Release-Reminder-Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Shield-Rivalry-Navy-and-Army-1.jpeg

Release-Reminder-Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Shield-Rivalry-Navy-and-Army-3-600x450.jpg

Release-Reminder-Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Shield-Rivalry-Navy-and-Army-2-600x450.jpg

The Navy and Army training kicks commemorate their upcoming December 10th matchup in Landover, MD and match the Pro Combat rivalry uniforms the squads will be wearing that afternoon. The kicks sport a water repellant upper with Flywire midfoot support and sit atop a Free-inspired sole.

Release-Reminder-Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Shield-Rivalry-Navy-and-Army-1.jpeg

Release-Reminder-Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Shield-Rivalry-Navy-and-Army-3-600x450.jpg

Release-Reminder-Nike-Trainer-1.3-Mid-Shield-Rivalry-Navy-and-Army-2-600x450.jpg

I've wanted the army's since i first saw them.

Can anybody confirm that the army's will be available in a 15?

And any info on where i can order online?

Originally Posted by villansfinest

Not sure on size 15 but they will b available on 12/9 on NDC at midnight..

Not sure on size 15 but they will b available on 12/9 on NDC at midnight..

The largest size we will have available is a size 13 and it looks like we may not be releasing them until the end of December.  We are not sure where you will be able to fine a size 15 or if they were even manufactured in that size.

EastbayRep - Ray

The largest size we will have available is a size 13 and it looks like we may not be releasing them until the end of December.  We are not sure where you will be able to fine a size 15 or if they were even manufactured in that size.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Does anybody have a quick review of these, weight lifting wise?
If you're asking about the 'Max' model - I'd stay clear. They are ridiculously high off the ground and they mid/outsole is the same as the 360 runner. I don't know how they can even call it Trainer as there's there no lateral support (no outrigger or midfoot strap).

Get Free 3.0s or Runs for your weight lifting needs.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Does anybody have a quick review of these, weight lifting wise?
If you're asking about the 'Max' model - I'd stay clear. They are ridiculously high off the ground and they mid/outsole is the same as the 360 runner. I don't know how they can even call it Trainer as there's there no lateral support (no outrigger or midfoot strap).

Get Free 3.0s or Runs for your weight lifting needs.

Does anyone know where and when the Stanford Frees will be released? I've heard Friday and Saturday, but I'm not completely sure where to go. Any info would be great, thanks!

Does anyone know where and when the Stanford Frees will be released? I've heard Friday and Saturday, but I'm not completely sure where to go. Any info would be great, thanks!

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Should b tonight at midnight!

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Should b tonight at midnight!

Back
Top Bottom