Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

WHAT?! Wally's about to go nuts.
laugh.gif

Nike/JB needs to chill with the packs, though.

Originally Posted by rjpadin

^^Midnight EST or PST?
oh you are right, I think it is EST....or Central....I guess I can sleep early! LOL!

I tried searching for the product code on NIKE.COM and EASTBAY and nothing yet....

ok EDIT - I just called Eastbay and the CS agent said they are NOT showing a release date for that shoe....any one have more concrete info?

I'm good...

I don't want to support this and they think it's cool to do it all the time like with Jordan Brand...

Next thing you know they'll release everything in a package...

$500 Foam package...

They just trying to move the new model so they package the %$%@ with the one everyone wants...

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

I like it. I wanted to get the new Trainer 1, but to get the OG and the new one together, not bad. I wonder the quality on the AT1's.

Theres no going back for Nike. looking at photos its likely like the 02 and 08 limited releases, ie synthetic suede and syn. leather upper.. More durable inthe rain for sure but its just not the same. For most, going back for the 00 retros is impossible so this one is quite the treat.

So , how much of a bargain is this $180 price point.

lets seeing.. if youre a sz 11-13, 2008 at1s are anywhere from $150-220 by themselves.. Essentially you are getting a new trainer model for just $30 bucks..For the smaller sized people out there, 08 AT1s are going for $100-130, so with a $90 dollar shoe in the new trainer 1, youre looking at still almost above the$180 MSRP. In theory its a good deal, but noone really wants this new model at putting in work is noting.. General RELEASE the hell out of the at1 og model andheads will explode.. this will be the third release in a row that the at1s have come out but not strictly as a GR.

These actually released at Niketown on monday, the 15th, but I guess more are on there way. At first glance, they were supposedly limited to just 60 pairs atthree select NT locations.. Now its opening up a bit apparently.. Ebay has a few
laugh.gif
. good luck selling those now at your prices.

with that said, anyone in need of a sz 11.5, contact me. $180 MSRP. Im thinking about not getting them so instead of "reselling them", the pair isyours.. If I see you reselling that pair, ill hunt you down.. ill be back in a few hours to check my inbox

^ Cool gesture Wally... Thats what its all about... Sneakerheads helping each other out...
wink.gif

For those interested, these supposedly run small... so if you're an 11.5-12US, forget about it...

OK called NT LA and they DO NOT HAVE THIS...the guy on the phone told me only NYC, SF and VEGAS Niketowns will get this pack.

Originally Posted by tak

eastbay has it prep for sale tonight, countdown timer and all
nerd.gif

can you provide a link? the CSR I spoke to "Melissa" said they dont have it....thank you!

I know sometimes. most times they are wrong and it is indeed on sale...

it's good to see people interested in this pack. i was thinking of grabbing the new AT1s for running and i stumbled upon an article about this pack.thinking im gonna snag.

but whats the deal about the NTs? have they already hit NTSF? id like to save myself some beastbay trouble lol

What's crazy is that I didn't know these shoes (the AT1s) were that sought after and I scooped my boyfriend a pair a couple months ago at the outletfor like $60. They're still sitting in his closet he's only worn them once.

At first I saw these were a pack and assumed they would be 300, but 180 is
pimp.gif
now I might gotta have my finger glued to F5 at 11:50 tonight
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

What's crazy is that I didn't know these shoes (the AT1s) were that sought after and I scooped my boyfriend a pair a couple months ago at the outlet for like $60. They're still sitting in his closet he's only worn them once.
i think this colorway is specifically in high demand because it's an OG colorway. they've had a lot of other at1's that are hideouslike the transformer pack and recently, the red seersucker ones and I don't think anybody's really searchign for those... OG colorways will always getpeople riled up though.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

What's crazy is that I didn't know these shoes (the AT1s) were that sought after and I scooped my boyfriend a pair a couple months ago at the outlet for like $60. They're still sitting in his closet he's only worn them once.
i think this colorway is specifically in high demand because it's an OG colorway. they've had a lot of other at1's that are hideous like the transformer pack and recently, the red seersucker ones and I don't think anybody's really searchign for those... OG colorways will always get people riled up though.
Crazy thing about it is that the pair I bought him are the exact the same colorway as the ones in this pack. They must be the 2008 retro peoplewere referring to earlier in this thread.

I have been looking for the chlorphylls for awhile considering a 12 is hard to find overseas,the price on this pack is not bad at all.
Will def pick up a pack just for the retroes.

Back
Top Bottom