Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

^lol i called and the lady said thats all that was left. i wanted to hang up in her face lol jk
but it's weird that eastbay isnt showing an 8.5. lame.

congrats to those getting these...

I'd like to but I hear rumor of an SB release I've been waiting for this weekend or early next week
frown.gif

So i wonder if this means the new AT1 isn't coming out in this CW by itself.....if so i'm pissed cause I don't really want the retro's, i justwant the newbies.

I will be glued to my computer around 8:50PM PST tonight for sure...and yeah $180 is a great price for two shoes. Like others said, I was already interestedin the new AT1s and now in a pack and I can double up on my 2008s...I am one happy camper.

o i wonder if this means the new AT1 isn't coming out in this CW by itself.....if so i'm pissed cause I don't really want the retro's, i just want the newbies.
4 CW will hit in July, the OG CW, all black, White Navy & for the love of me, I can't remember the fourth CW, more in August.

Originally Posted by itsjusme51

So i wonder if this means the new AT1 isn't coming out in this CW by itself.....if so i'm pissed cause I don't really want the retro's, i just want the newbies.

Check out the big thread in the NIKE area of this forum.. Theres a very similiar colorway coming out. Google search, " NIKE FREE TRAINER ONE". clickon shopping and youll see the four pairs on Nike.com that are soon to release.. The similar colorway is a bright cactus/ closer to neon yellow accent,meanwhile this "og" colorway looks a bit greener. But for those that just want one pair, that might be the pair to get.

No one has PM'ed me. I have a pair on hold at one of the Niketown locations. sz 11.5.thats too small for me. Its YOURS, whoever PMs me I will relay the info I was provided.. Rather than buying and reselling, its yours at MSRP.
edit: pair may be gone

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

What's crazy is that I didn't know these shoes (the AT1s) were that sought after and I scooped my boyfriend a pair a couple months ago at the outlet for like $60. They're still sitting in his closet he's only worn them once.
i think this colorway is specifically in high demand because it's an OG colorway. they've had a lot of other at1's that are hideous like the transformer pack and recently, the red seersucker ones and I don't think anybody's really searchign for those... OG colorways will always get people riled up though.
Crazy thing about it is that the pair I bought him are the exact the same colorway as the ones in this pack. They must be the 2008 retro people were referring to earlier in this thread.
really? the 2008's were EU exclusive I believe... were they the original at1's or were they these:

324753101.jpg

I only ask because I scour the outlet threads daily and don't recall ever seeing anybody post about chlorophyll AT1's at the outlet for $60. maybenobody posted it or maybe I just missed it, not sure, but if you got the retros at the outlet, that's a pretty good come up!

So i wonder if this means the new AT1 isn't coming out in this CW by itself.....if so i'm pissed cause I don't really want the retro's, i just want the newbies.
I'm pretty sure you won't have any trouble grabbing a split pack off ebay for cheap. most people are going to want the retro and not thenew ones, IMO.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I'm pretty sure you won't have any trouble grabbing a split pack off ebay for cheap. most people are going to want the retro and not the new ones, IMO.
^^itsjus sent you a PM

nike with the packs again....SMH

Originally Posted by korn

These are very decent prices I've seen from NIKE for longggggggg time.
yup, hopefully they stick with lower msrp's on sneakers from now on, but I doubt it
grin.gif

I guess I'll go to a 12. I wear a 12 in AT1's but don't want the new trainers to fit big. Win some/ lose some...

It's all relative to what viewpoint you look at.

2000 was the last year of a basic GR of the AT1 retro. Remember that.. 02 comes around, limited asian only release... 08 comes around..asia/euro/canada/australia limited release.. Now again, its the states that get this shoe but its all with lingering overhead. this time we're somewhatworse off with an overall cost of $180 bucks. This sort of underhanded slap in the face to many is degrading after what theyve been through especiallyconsidering some of the c/ws out there that so haphazardly came out. why not just one haphazard og cw. The technlogy is there, 15+ LS colorways have beengeneral released since 2000.. GR the hell out of this at1 retro and sell it for $100 bucks.. Instant success.. some say, "why the hell do I need tobuy a pack to get the one shoe I want? 9 years and three releases and this is how I HAVE to buy this model when other c/ws can be released without any hassle?You are toying with me."

For others you look at it from strictly an ebay price point of view.. AT1 2008 goes for $130-200 on ebay. New Trainer retails for $90. Together, almost$220-290 dollars. But we're giving you a deal. Spend just $30 more on your at1 ebay purchase an youll get this new age cross trainer..

That sort of marketing scheme that reeks of fine print based magazine ads can piss a few people off. so many qualifications to get the one thing you want. Whymake it so complicated? I bet nike feels it is doing us a favor but I would argue at least half of the people out there are pissed off.

what does it all boil down to?? choice.

I would almost argue if they went with the consumer CHOICE perspective of having both a $100 dollar AT1 retro and a $90 new trainer to purchase seperately, onewould do worse than the other. The choice to buy the new trainers is there as a compriable c/w is available at $90 bucks. but for the one trainer 1 retro cwthat is almost folklore in nature, the choice is none.

Im guessing by 2020, everyone will have gotten atleast one pair of these. Each limited release taking out about 10% of the population that wants a pair..Instead of the logical approach of satisfying 100% of the population just once or twice, a 10-15% approach bi annually works for them.

Enough about the side "politics" of these trainers, its a time to rejoice.

RE just the new trainer 1s// NDC just opened up the sizing list for their white/grey/black/bright cactus c/w.. Anyday now that will be up and ready to order

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

anyone know how many pairs were made?
I'm thinking less than 300 packs.
since there was only 60 pairs distributed to the three NT's.
and count in pairs that were made for friends and family plus the one's releasing to ndc and Eastbay.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

What size should I go with?
I'm a true 9, should I go with a 9.5 or 10?

i am a true 9 and i have a sample of the polamalus and they are definitely small. i say a 9.5 should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom