NIKE TRAINER 1 Unleashed low ID

NDC version = dope

The other = okay but not worth $160
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting for hellintoe to respond since he said he's seen them in person. I'm wanting a pair to actually train in...definitely prefer the darker color/sole of the NDC version.

Here's mine; should be here sometime this week. Bought a pair for my wife, which should arrive today. I'll post pics when they get here too.
edit
dce268255c202b5c19a84a3eecf86e3f29767b91.jpg
ba836342507822e6b82510b885c93cf451ee070d.jpg
6811655b26b41f8931a811637135923d149dc92a.jpg
691260b5092c5ba11d58ee325002e967cc1b60cb.jpg

Wish the airbag matched the swoosh and stitching a little better, but she loves em so I guess its a non-issue.

My Bad . . .
1e5168512ab11c8435217737f0ab091e8b614a70.jpg

updated w/ actual pics . . . they came out better than I imagined they would.
6351605f2ab11684316ab7f1a9a68886f26975c5.jpg

4c11655928b415843ac93ff984845271a518b583.jpg

cd336b9351722a62b74e113586c13bcd4e346925.jpg

I grabbed a pair from FA. The colors on NDC are correct. FA's website is either wrong or...something. I'll try to post a pic later if needed.

Edit -- throwing in a pic. I'll let update w/how they wear later.

Sorry, but these are all pretty ugly.

whend they throw max360 soles on trainer1??

Lol, i dont even kno what a trinaer is anymore, since theres a max trainer 1, a trainer 1, a trainer 1 at, trainer 1.2 and airmax options of all those probably.
Oh nike...killing yourself

Lol, i dont even kno what a trainer is anymore, since theres a max trainer 1, a trainer 1, a trainer 1 at, trainer 1.2 and airmax options of all those probably. 

Lol, i dont even kno what a trainer is anymore, since theres a max trainer 1, a trainer 1, a trainer 1 at, trainer 1.2 and airmax options of all those probably.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I grabbed a pair from FA. The colors on NDC are correct. FA's website is either wrong or...something. I'll try to post a pic later if needed.
they probably used a pic of the sample...that's what eastbay usually does.

Those are ill too, just too dark for my taste. Wish they had that airbag color as an option on Nike ID. Its crazy they tax you almost two bills and have the nerve to hold colors back, lol. I still cant believe there was no option for navy on the airbag, flywire or stitching. Guess I gotta go AF1 Bespoke if I wanna do things my way 
roll.gif

Edit -- throwing in a pic. I'll let update w/how they wear later.

How does this pair fit width wise on the toe box? wide like the am2009 or narrow like the am2010?
I would try them on but they dont sell this shoe in canada
frown.gif

Just scooped the pair Johngotty posted from Eastbay (I love the discounted gift cards on top of holiday discounts). They feel pretty nice just trying them on.

Johngotty: do you wear yours to train?

^ Nah, I wear mine just to kick and when I'm doing heavy walking on trips. They're pretty durable. 

To the person who asked, I'd probably say they fit a little narrow in the box but nothing very noticeable. I can't decide if the toe is comparable to either of the AM's you listed. I can tell you the AM09 is a go-to shoe for me and these are very close to those in terms of comfort. I can wear'em all day w/no issues. 

^ Nah, I wear mine just to kick and when I'm doing heavy walking on trips. They're pretty durable. 

To the person who asked, I'd probably say they fit a little narrow in the box but nothing very noticeable. I can't decide if the toe is comparable to either of the AM's you listed. I can tell you the AM09 is a go-to shoe for me and these are very close to those in terms of comfort. I can wear'em all day w/no issues. 
I would say that there is a noticeable difference, at least on my foot.  AM2009s are my go-to shoe as well, which is why I was so excited for these to finally go on sale.  I put the trainers on around the house yesterday even with the forefoot strap so loose that the velcro is visible, they are too narrow in the toebox.  I'm going to have to send them back but not sure if I should try a half size bigger or just move on and try a new trainer...
eyes.gif

NDC has these on clearance for $95.

2yoejb9.jpg

For months, I was debating on getting these or the all white Lebron VII lows.  NDC helped me make that decision.
happy.gif

They're comfortable enough, but owning 11 pair of AM09s made my feet spoiled.  My only complaint is that they're showing signs of creasing around the front of the toe, after 1 day of wear.
frown.gif
  I'm VERY easy on my shoes.

JCliz - They break in pretty well. At first, they definitely have a stiffness to them. They're my travel kicks - the ones I wear on long drives and for airports and such. Love'em.

Are the grey/teal joints on sale yet? I need a backup.

JCliz - They break in pretty well. At first, they definitely have a stiffness to them. They're my travel kicks - the ones I wear on long drives and for airports and such. Love'em.

Are the grey/teal joints on sale yet? I need a backup.
Man too late...already sent them back.  Eastbay has them for $139 I believe.  I bought a 20% off GC then used my 25% off Gold Club discount so I got them for around $85.  I was SO excited and then SO pissed when they were hurting the outside of my foot.  That's kind of a common thing for me with forefoot straps though...I should have known better.  I'm thinking about Trainer SC 2010s or Kayoss now.  I need a solid gym shoe and my Trainer 1s are down to the Phylon on most of the sole.

Got invited to a Media Event earlier in the week and they allowed us to ID a pr of kicks on the spot, which it a lot harder than it seems
laugh.gif
. I'll update when mine come in.

^ Nice! That's why you should do up a bunch at home just so you have some ideas when someone decides to give you a free pair of iD's! Lol

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Nice! That's why you should do up a bunch at home just so you have some ideas when someone decides to give you a free pair of iD's! Lol

roll.gif
I'm gonna start doing that b/c I promise you I couldn't think of any colors I need, any hats/shirts I needed to a shoe to match up w/or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom