NIKE TRAINER 1 Unleashed low ID

these things do feel sweet. wish i hadn't gone too big. the mesh toe top feels great!

also for those that were worried about the 360, i've been wearing houndstooth hybrid 90's and the 360 bag on this one is nice and inline with the shoe.

doesn't feel bottom heavy and a little firmer than the hyrbids. the bag also does not mushroom out at the bottom like other 360's that feel wider than the shoe.

So Prostaffer, do you wish you actually sized down by 1/2?

Deluxe package indeed. 360 + strap will be the way to go for me. Ahhh... and a clear-concord bag there... no more
frown.gif

Thanks for the pics guys.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

So Prostaffer, do you wish you actually sized down by 1/2?

Deluxe package indeed. 360 + strap will be the way to go for me. Ahhh... and a clear-concord bag there... no more
frown.gif

Thanks for the pics guys.
Let me get back to you on that. Gonna give them a wear tomorrow. I usually wear my trainers unlaced which is why i prefer that snug fit at 12.5. I wear a 13 in lebron VII and Kobe V and most everything else. My kobe IV last year  was a 12.5 and pefecdt. These shoes remind me of those. I'll get you an update tomorrow.

^Prostaffer: are you going to rock them casually or to actually train? They look great btw.

Originally Posted by jcliz

^Prostaffer: are you going to rock them casually or to actually train? They look great btw.
most likely both. i like to break in my trainers just wearing them casually and then eventually  they will get to the gym. i mostly lift, do stairs and elliptical machines. i gave up running a year ago trying to save my knees for ball and tennis instead. i will do a mile in these and give you guys the update. i really like this airbag since its not as wide as other 360 bags i've encountered.

From the little walking in them the toes didn't crease from the extra size so maybe I'll do this. I mean i can't return them to niketown or an outlet cuz of size right?

sick job on those prman and prostaffer yours are really clean.  I've seen what I needed to now I need to order mine.  Thanks for pics yo.

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s  size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by jcliz

most likely both. i like to break in my trainers just wearing them casually and then eventually  they will get to the gym. i mostly lift, do stairs and elliptical machines. i gave up running a year ago trying to save my knees for ball and tennis instead. i will do a mile in these and give you guys the update. i really like this airbag since its not as wide as other 360 bags i've encountered.

From the little walking in them the toes didn't crease from the extra size so maybe I'll do this. I mean i can't return them to niketown or an outlet cuz of size right?
You can return them for no reason at all if you wanted. I just say I didnt like them most of the time

quick update...

worn mine casually today and they felt really comfy. i dont' want to wait another 6 weeks for the right size and i can kind of feel my toe hitting the end. gonna put em on at the gym for a lil tomorrow and just see how i feel with em on. once again i'm amazed the air bag doesn't feel as high as the other 360 shoes i have.

thanks for all the comments on the design all!

quick update...

worn mine casually today and they felt really comfy. i dont' want to wait another 6 weeks for the right size and i can kind of feel my toe hitting the end. gonna put em on at the gym for a lil tomorrow and just see how i feel with em on. once again i'm amazed the air bag doesn't feel as high as the other 360 shoes i have.
It's in your head, bc it is the same height.  Maybe the fact that they are mids makes it feel lower.  Never understood why people thought that was a problem anyways.  I've never noticed it or thought about it.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

quick update...

It's in your head, bc it is the same height.  Maybe the fact that they are mids makes it feel lower.  Never understood why people thought that was a problem anyways.  I've never noticed it or thought about it.

Jeff,

Thanks for the running advice in the other thread. Your comment came at a perfect time. I have a pair of hybrids here and
my trainer Id's. Both are size 13's.

With of the fore foot
Hyrbid: 5
Trainer: 4.75

Heel
Hybrid: 4.75

There is a slight difference actually. Tenths of an inch, but its there. Height is hard to get a measurement but here's a pic. I feel the difference mostly in the forefoot.

3e336caf198a122b61140c10c1deafb26bfa09bf.jpg

a4836b34192b16f165c80965cab8aa58a87a0626.jpg

4f936eb91c1619e160f005eac2efaa1507fd2a4c.jpg

quick update...

Jeff,

Thanks for the running advice in the other thread. Your comment came at a perfect time. I have a pair of hybrids here and

With of the fore foot

Heel

There is a slight difference actually. Tenths of an inch, but its there. Height is hard to get a measurement but here's a pic. I feel the difference mostly in the forefoot.

3e336caf198a122b61140c10c1deafb26bfa09bf.jpg

4f936eb91c1619e160f005eac2efaa1507fd2a4c.jpg
First, I was thinking other 2009 airbags when you said 360.  Second, you can't really compare in that picture because you can't see where the airbag stops or insole starts.  You are just assuming based on the outside of the mould.

quick update...

Jeff,

With of the fore foot

Heel

First, I was thinking other 2009 airbags when you said 360.  Second, you can't really compare in that picture because you can't see where the airbag stops or insole starts.  You are just assuming based on the outside of the mould.

I agree with you about not really knowing where the bags start and stop. That's why i qualified by saying it is the forefoot, which might be explained by the slimmer width which is measurable. The feeling i've been claiming has always been about the forefoot area which in some ways can be seen by the picture above. I trained in these today and can say there is more maneuverability.

Jeff I gotta get your opinions on the lunarelite vs the lunarglide since you are the running authority here!

When i go to NikeID, it asks if i want the wide size. are the champs/finishline/eastbay ones wide?

When i go to NikeID, it asks if i want the wide size. are the champs/finishline/eastbay ones wide?

Originally Posted by big1236

What shoe are you trying to iD?  When I looked over all the Nike Trainer 1 Unleashed Low iD's, they only had one width size selection and it was "Regular Fit - D".

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by big1236

What shoe are you trying to iD?  When I looked over all the Nike Trainer 1 Unleashed Low iD's, they only had one width size selection and it was "Regular Fit - D".

EastbayRep - Ray
I ran into this and asked about it earlier in the thread. For some reason the option for width appears randomly (or maybe with reason) for some people. Although I believe you can only order one width. I know the first two designs I did it asked me. The day I ordered I could not get the width option.

Alright, i'm gonna stop over posting this thread. However here is my review.

Haven't been able to get to the gym cuz of shin splints and i've been saving my good days for my tennis and basketball league.

Ran on the treadmill and they felt great. The laces are too long but the flywire upper really locked down. I never adjust the strap on my tennis trainers and i didn't do it on these either.

After a nice workout I saw some guys in the gym I knew and I couldn't resist playing some ball. Jumped into a game of 32. I know I know, the easiest place to roll an ankle is playing 21 or 32 and landing on someones foot. Either way they actually moved well laterally. I never wear trainers for ball, but I had an itch to get some shooting in. I'm surprised how well the shoes played.

For previous worries that these run big, I don't notice it anymore. I think I was thrown off by the high toe box. It feels very roomy, but once you lace em up tight, you can do almost anything in these.

I also like the higher feel of the air max compared to the very low zoom of the tennis trainer from a few years back. I never would play ball in those. I must say I'm really impressed with these. Couldn't believe I would spend this much on ID's, but I'm happy. Hope this review helps everyone.

quick update...

Jeff,

With of the fore foot

Heel

I agree with you about not really knowing where the bags start and stop. That's why i qualified by saying it is the forefoot, which might be explained by the slimmer width which is measurable. The feeling i've been claiming has always been about the forefoot area which in some ways can be seen by the picture above. I trained in these today and can say there is more maneuverability.

Jeff I gotta get your opinions on the lunarelite vs the lunarglide since you are the running authority here!
I have heard very good things about the lunarelite, but haven't had a pair on my feet yet.  The lunarglides aren't bad, but they don't fit my foot very well and aren't nearly as comfortable as my lunar trainers.  I had to go down 1/2 size even from the smallest nikes I own and they still were kinda wide. 

Back
Top Bottom