NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

I'm disappointed too. Maybe it's ugly because he is only fighting Clottey. I know they would of done a better job if he was fighting Mayweather. They should of made a Pac shoe with the cowboys colors.

Originally Posted by Kahu008

PACMAN Version:

(thank you [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wytboy55[/color] for the pics)
2psm2yv.jpg

2cibw1t.jpg

Here are the other pics from that dude.

im really feeling the color blocking on those manny's. white mudguard combines with a white midsole/outsole, with that color accent flash in the middle of the mid, and then your main color components are in the true upper and toebox.

color me impressed. i dont even know who manny really is but If I could get those at retail, id be over them. a true sucker for great color blocking.

RE: the 360 max outsole.. Manny said he went that route on the TR1s because he wanted more cushioning. If thats not a tell tell sign about what these trainers are currently presenting themselves with, than I dont know what is.. With a 360 elevated midsole, you could lose a bit of that lateral stability. you're basically BACK into wearing and training in running shoes, like 90% of the people at gyms already do. Nike is going backwards and Manny knows it. just my opinion.....

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I'm disappointed too. Maybe it's ugly because he is only fighting Clottey. I know they would of done a better job if he was fighting Mayweather. They should of made a Pac shoe with the cowboys colors.

maybe it's because Nike canned the person designing manny's shoes.

Originally Posted by ppizzel

Originally Posted by ppizzel

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

maybe it's because Nike canned the person designing manny's shoes.

http://forum.philboxing.c...ewtopic.php?f=1&t=159365
Wow that sucks. Dude created the MP line and Nike cut him, I would have been heated. 

Surprised Nike released the Auburn colorway seperately. They really shot themselves in the foot on selling anymore packs. I ordered a pair from Finishline cuz they look lke they will wear better than the ones in the pack with the mesh toebox instead of leather.

those "auburn 2010's are nothing like the bo 2010's, so who ever think those are the 2010 bo's you are totally WRONG. two completly differnt shoes

got my AP5's in the mail today(shout out to H-n-T) soooo nice in person and the socks are hella nice haha

Not sure if people are  still looking for the bo/albert knows pack but sneaker bistro just got some in. More info here

Back
Top Bottom