NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

finally was able to get to my Lib. to get online..heres somes pics of my AP5's (thanks again H-n-T)

^ You complete me?  Or do I complete you?  
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

HnT 
smokin.gif

^glad to see you gots yours rather quick as well. mine are deff a lil big but i cant complain im just glad to have gotten my pair haha

^ Yeah, I think the toe box is slightly roomy, but had I gone down to 10US, I think it woulda been a tad too narrow... But yeah, def no complaints.

Anybody have any info on the release date for the Pac Man trainers? I know he has a fight on March 13th, so maybe soon? Thanks!

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Anybody have any info on the release date for the Pac Man trainers? I know he has a fight on March 13th, so maybe soon? Thanks!

They're releasing on March 13th. And they should be limited GRish. If you live by a Niketown, you should have no trouble gettin these.

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

bottoming out is an interesting issue.

Phylon appears to be the choice foam for these 'free' based trainers. IE your TR1, TR1 low, and SC 2010. Heel air with foam forefoot cushion, much like what we had 20 years ago. Now i'm not sure if phylon will bottom out as quickly as lunar foam but I'm guessing they are both close. Even the fall 2010, AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID looks to have the same mold and cushioning as these latest models. zoom is out for at least another year.

But look at it this way, most top of the line running shoes brands out there are all foam based shoes which have a lifespan and those perform fine. so theres nothing wrong with that phylon cushioning system Nike is employing here.

the only shoe in the foreseeable future with a full length encapsulated air sole is the air monarch, aka your grandmas or dads gym trainers.. all white with navy accents. and the air generate (off branch of the edge tr 08).

I initially thought that it was a cost issue but the two listed above come in at just $60 bucks, and the zoom based shoes up near $110-120.

i'll be perfectly honest here, your best bet may be some KOBE Vs which have dual zoom cushioning. For two-three releases now, that line has really captured a trainer like vibe to me..
Thanks a ton for the input.  It's sad that we can't get at least forefoot air.  I bought 3 pairs of Air Max Pros in 2004-2005 and have been slowly running each pair into the ground at the gym.  I absolutely love the feel of the max heel and zoom forefoot. 

After you suggested the Kobes, I tried on a pair and they felt nice.  Since most of the sprint/explosion work I do is on field turf (cleats) or basketball court, I might as well rock some Kobes.  Someone above was saying that they wore their SCs and had problems with their foot shifting around/toes hitting the front of the shoe.  That was a problem I had with my Trainer 1s as well.  I have a fairly wide foot, but I almost felt like I was feeling the flywire specifically put pressure on the outside of my foot while cutting, which disappointed me. 

Thanks again, it's nice to get some solid technical discussion going on in here.
pimp.gif

i would definitely recommend training in the kobe v's...they are excellent...i had problems with my foot sliding around in the trainer 1's but I thought it was because I had really narrow feet.  BUt to hear that even those with wide feet having the same problem I am quite disappointed...but again I would recommend the kobe v for more then just the zoom bag setup

SCO ~ Yo is that HK in your avy?

Modzzilla wrote:
Damn Sinner those are awesome, another cop more than likely dammit.

Does Oz Know Bo?  Did you guys even get the Auburn retro SC's?  Eastbay had a few packs a couple of days ago, but all thats left are 8's... 

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

They're releasing on March 13th. And they should be limited GRish. If you live by a Niketown, you should have no trouble gettin these.
A Niketown or a Champs Sports...

Champs is going to be THE PLACE to get Manny footwear and apparel going forward...and, there will be a very nice apparel collection (more than just tees) for the March 13th fight...

Look for product to begin to deliver this upcoming week...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Champs is going to be THE PLACE to get Manny footwear and apparel going forward...and, there will be a very nice apparel collection (more than just tees) for the March 13th fight...

JM

hey JM.. any info on which champs will have them in NJ area?

NTSF and either NTLA or the Montalban will have full fledged showcases of  Pacquiao gear (gloves, boots, punching bags etc). They'll also have 4-5 different shirts, replica boxing shorts, pants, and MP sportswear hoodies for sale.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM

Is the same Champ stores that got the last colorway will be recieving the Pacman SC2010 trainers or is it going to be widely available to all Champs stores?

NTSF and either NTLA or the Montalban will have full fledged showcases of  Pacquiao gear (gloves, boots, punching bags etc). They'll also have 4-5 different shirts, replica boxing shorts, pants, and MP sportswear hoodies for sale.

Great lookin' out, bro! Thanks for all the info. So far, everything's been quiet leading up to the fight. I guess things are going to start picking up in the next couple days...Pacquiao by KO in no more than 7 or 8.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

^yeah will the pacmans be available at all champs? price? thanks...

It will be probably the same champs & slightly more & I think the price is $110. (correct me if I'm wrong anyone).

Niketowns will have their Pacquiao gear out on Wednesday. The shoes should drop next week sometime. My source has said they'll retail for over $200.

Does anyone know if either The Champs in Willowbrook mall or Garden State Plaza are getting the Pacquiao SC 2010 trainers? Thanks.

Niketowns will have their Pacquiao gear out on Wednesday. The shoes should drop next week sometime. My source has said they'll retail for over $200.

ouch on the price! It was expected since the last one was $125 and this has the air max bubble in it.

BTW I have a BO/PUJOLS pack size 9.5 that I'm splitting!

Back
Top Bottom