Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

I hope they release some jerseys with this.

I have the Magic one they released a couple years ago, but there's a stain on it I can't get out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Thank god the pippens are coming out again, missed out last time!
REALLY want to see these make a return eventually

2843432055_0d8e8764a8.jpg

these are my fav beside the olympics

I've never seen that colorway before..wow cosign I like those along with Olympic pips
the quality on those were trash! had 2 pairs back when they first dropped. the red would bleed onto the rest of the shoe.
sick.gif

The Uptempos better look exactly like the most recent retro & not that pic in this thread.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^Those are nice but they aint messin with the OG Colorway.

Hate that The Uptempos & the Jordan VIs & VIIs are all releasing the same day b/c I think it's gonna be pretty hard to get them all for retail online.
LOL howd you find this picture? I posted this in the uptempo forum when they released two years ago, that was on the couch in my dormroom 
laugh.gif

had the white leather ones from 7 years ago, the blacks 2 years ago, and two pairs of the HOH olympics last year. and yea ill be back for them again this year.

this was the shoe that started it all for me!

Googled it, lol. Don't have any pics of mine.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Mumbles

why can't we get zoom flight 96s?
This. They're classics. 

Did you guys miss the last retro???  In 2 OG colorways at that.  They are classics, but they flopped hard.  They were everywhere at the outlets and can even be found now well under retail...

Not unless you mean Penny's Olympic Zoom Flight 96s, which then I agreed with the #6 on the heel.  But its more of a simple/cult like shoe. 

And whoever said they're just catalog pics:  While I HOPE so.................with less than a few weeks away from release date and those are the most recent pics to come with an official release date, im gonna go out on a limb and say they WILL most likely look like that and NOT like the OG/HOH.  And why would they have pics of those with that colorblocking?  Im pretty sure if the official release date is 7/1/12, they were already probably produced as early as April/May in the way shown in the most recent pics...

If im wrong COPPED.  If they release like the pics, PASSING
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The shox are gonna be $150. This worries me. They were 150 in 2001, so how cheap are the going to make now so that they can keep the same margin?

Lol ok that picture that was posted was actually the same one posted months ago in this exact thread. That's the same picture where everybody was complaining. Modern Notoriety just used that old pic. There are more recent pictures that were taken afterwards. I would look for it now but I gotta go to work now lol... But I think if you look back a few pages, it was posted already.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

This. They're classics. 

Did you guys miss the last retro???  In 2 OG colorways at that.  They are classics, but they flopped hard.  They were everywhere at the outlets and can even be found now well under retail...

Not unless you mean Penny's Olympic Zoom Flight 96s, which then I agreed with the #6 on the heel.  But its more of a simple/cult like shoe. 

And whoever said they're just catalog pics:  While I HOPE so.................with less than a few weeks away from release date and those are the most recent pics to come with an official release date, im gonna go out on a limb and say they WILL most likely look like that and NOT like the OG/HOH.  And why would they have pics of those with that colorblocking?  Im pretty sure if the official release date is 7/1/12, they were already probably produced as early as April/May in the way shown in the most recent pics...

If im wrong COPPED.  If they release like the pics, PASSING
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
yea i was talking about the olympic ones with the 6 on the back.  they were the best cw of the flight 96s by far.

Crooked tongues posted on their instagram a picture of the uptempos. They look like the HOH version.So, are these really a GR? I paid $170 for the 180s & $190 for the uptempos through the end preorder, but if they're going to be easy to get I'm sure I could get them for cheaper. What y'all think?

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by AEA18

Pleasantly surprised the 180's are only $130
happy.gif
me too! But why are those release dates listed as July 1st? That's a Sunday.

Must be a typo... cant remember the last time I saw a Sunday release.

roll.gif
 like what was said in the previous page, that's not the exact date for release date either
read people, read. LOL

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a release is dated for the 1st day of the month that and that day doesn't fall on a Saturday, then its one of those 'remote' release dates that Nike does...

So basically we could be looking at anytime within a couple weeks before that date, or a couple weeks after, just gotta keep our eyes peeled...

That USA DreamTeam documentary air has increased my want for those 180s...

Uptempos will be purchased as well...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

This. They're classics. 

This is the Olympic Pack thread brah, of course we're referring to the Olympic PE colorway. 

Back
Top Bottom