Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow the 180's went up... I still have several pair of the retroolympics deadstock from the last release and the tag on the box is $99 retail.  BTW anyone have any information on the jackets?????

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif
 like what was said in the previous page, that's not the exact date for release date either
read people, read. LOL
I did, and you just said "not necessarily that exact day," so just asked why they were listed as the 1st. Thanks though, BLADE BR0WN explained it 
grin.gif

Really need these Uptempos... Footlocker reps being very shady when I contacted them today.. will all footlocker release these the same day or will it be sporadic based on location?

180's will be copped. just thinking who else would want those uptempos. maybe they'll sit but there are a few guys who grab stuff just to resell in minnesota

180's and uptempo's are a must.. doesn't sound like anyone is picking up anything else.. i just hope the quality is good with both.. JB has gone done the crapper i hope they don't go along with em

I guess a few people overlooked this...
Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Good news, guys. The Finish Line launch list has the Oly Air More Uptempo's and Oly Shox BB4's on it. The RD for both is 7/7/12 (The same day that the Olympic VI retro's come out as well)

And I'm seeing the word "quick strike" thrown around way too much. Although QS usually means fewer quantities are available, that isn't the main purpose of the word. QS just means the shoes were made available to order by Nike to vendors very late in the calander. For instance, regular releases are ordered 6+ months in advance. QS's on the other hand, are ordered a month (2-3 months top) in advance.

I hope employees can use their discount on these. If so I'll get the 180's along with the insta copped More Uptempos.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I hope employees can use their discount on these. If so I'll get the 180's along with the insta copped More Uptempos.

hey man, hook me up 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by prison mike

Good news, guys. The Finish Line launch list has the Oly Air More Uptempo's and Oly Shox BB4's on it. The RD for both is 7/7/12 (The same day that the Olympic VI retro's come out as well)

And I'm seeing the word "quick strike" thrown around way too much. Although QS usually means fewer quantities are available, that isn't the main purpose of the word. QS just means the shoes were made available to order by Nike to vendors very late in the calander. For instance, regular releases are ordered 6+ months in advance. QS's on the other hand, are ordered a month (2-3 months top) in advance.

MIG... 

TOLD YOU SO lil HOMIE 
grin.gif

180s will be copped.... been wanting another pair ever since I gave away my pair back in 06.

Need the 180s. Never been huge on the uptempos, idk the giant AIR just isn't really something I feel like I can rock off the court. Hoping they drop later rather than sooner, I'm in Maui for the next 2 weeks and I want to enjoy my vacation not worry about shoes.

I saw a couple places pre-ordering uptempos and sold out instantly except tranandco.com lol.. I heard they don't always fufill preorders.. man how dissapointing that would've been on a pair of yeezys..

Modern notoriety says the release date is officially 7/01 for the 180s. Tweeted a few hrs ago. Guess they'll be dropping two weeks from today.

Do you guys think we'll be able to use the FTL bday coupon on any of these?

Originally Posted by prison mike

good looks on the clarification, nvr knew that

Back
Top Bottom