Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

uptempo related.. just copped for 60$.. 06 release.. a little yellowing but it's not uncommon. Very happy with quality on these.

do those have the plastic in the heel issue that the OGs had? man i remember mine rubbing my heel terribly once they got worn in

talked to a nike rep online today and they said that the uptempo's will be available on NDC. good to hear, especially after NDC announced that they won't have the obsidians.

edit: good thing i already have the oly 6s reserved. i can focus all my attention on getting the uptempos
devil.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

^ Do they show a release date for the Uptempo's?

I keep checking every shoe site and it still says July 1st. Is that the confirmed release date then?

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

^ Do they show a release date for the Uptempo's?

I keep checking every shoe site and it still says July 1st. Is that the confirmed release date then?

when i spoke with the nike rep i asked her if they would have the uptempo's and she asked me for a product number so that she could look up the specific colorway. i told her i didn't have one but that they had a July 1st, 2012 release date. she was able to confirm the colorway (using the release date) and told me that they would be available at NDC at 5 am PST and 8 am ET.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

the uptempos definitely come out July 1st NOT july 7th. it's release date has been confirmed via NDC.

http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/29149
Please go look up July 1st on a calender.
I've  talked to four different nike reps already..they each said July 1, 2012. Unless they announce something within the next couple days then there shouldn't be any change to the RD

edit: This is the exact exchange i had with the rep (copy & paste)

Christian Nunez: hey i wanted to get a release date for the Nike Air More Uptempo style # 414962 401
chat_agent.png
Luke: More than happy to see if there is one set yet for you.
chat_agent.png
Luke: I see it is suppose to launch 07/01/2012.

chat_hyperlink.png
 http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers...sion/L3RpbWUvMTM0MDA1NTc5OC9zaWQvYl9ELXhfLWs=
chat_enduser_message.png
Christian Nunez: yea but thats a sunday
chat_enduser_message.png
Christian Nunez: i thought your new releases were on saturdays?
chat_agent.png
Luke: Honestly, not always.  Sometime we have hem launch on Tuesday and Sundays too

I hope they drop the 1st. That way I could focus on these & the Oly 6's Separately b/c I really want both.

Finishline never fails me but im putting my money down on the 1st for uptempo and 7th for shox and oly 6's. Just be prepared for a random release online at finishline

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLADE BR0WN wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a release is dated for the 1st day of the month that and that day doesn't fall on a Saturday, then its one of those 'remote' release dates that Nike does...

So basically we could be looking at anytime within a couple weeks before that date, or a couple weeks after, just gotta keep our eyes peeled...

pr0phecy718 wrote:
you are correct, sir

If you been at this for a while, YOU WOULD KNOW THIS!

Back
Top Bottom