Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Nike is making me so mad with their shaddy practices.

Don't change the status quo ...

Theyve never released shoes on a sSunday before ...#+!

Nike has been f'n up releases.. they're not releases obsidians on NDC then the yeezys, now this? it's about 2 weeks away and no confirmed RD? ehh..

Shox bb4 are HOH. Why? It's not some hypebeast shoe for collecting. It's designed for playing. Making it limited to 20 pairs or whatever they get at each HOH is idiotic

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Nike is making me so mad with their shaddy practices.

Don't change the status quo ...

Theyve never released shoes on a sSunday before ...#+!

NFL Pack was released on a Sunday.

I actually spoke to footlocker customer service weeks ago and they gave me a different date from the 1st... Honestly, I'm not even tripping over the date because they wont be that limited...
The reason why I said that about the 1st is because Nike has done that to retro pairs in the past. I remember back in '08 when the air penny 2s were to supposed drop on a 1st of the month, i actually found them in modells two weeks before the supposed released date. Footlocker and Niketown released them at different dates later.

i honestly love the fact that the release date is not concrete, think about it guys if nobody knows the release date until much closer to the actual date it release the hype will be less because the only people checking every day when a shoe releases is us the "collectors" the average guy trying to buy to resell isnt checking every day i bet he is asking footlocker and such and if they dont know either then the madness might calm down, that or atleast allow us to be first in line and not behind some reseller idiot. i might be wrong but thats what im wishing for.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Shox bb4 are HOH. Why? It's not some hypebeast shoe for collecting. It's designed for playing. Making it limited to 20 pairs or whatever they get at each HOH is idiotic
30t6p3b.gif

I'm heading to Vegas on the 1st, so hopefully the Uptempo's come out on the 7th.

It might be an easier pick up on the 7th, since everyone want's the Jordan Olympic VI's.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

30t6p3b.gif
how is it that th Shox bb4 are HOH when finishline is getting them?

Anyone got or seen recent stock pics or official pics of the more uptempos???With the release a couple of weeks away, I would like to know how the final product is going to look...

Originally Posted by prison mike

^ Saw them this morning, and I am disappoint. Nike sold us short on the AIR.
30t6p3b.gif

DAMN!!!FOR REAL???So you saw them where? And they had the "nasty non og/hoh" colorblocking???I knew Nike was gonna #!!# this up....That's wack if the A I R doesnt extend all the way to the sole. Someone please confirm before i embark on a mission for a 2nd pair of 2010 HOH "real" Olympic More Uptempos

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MORE UPTEMPOS... STILL NEED THE BLACK AND WHITE PAIR... CANT FIND EM IN MY SIZE FOR JACK AND A DUDE ON EBAY HAS EM FOR 400.... ALL THE WAY DUMB 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Prison Mike:

Please clarify what you mean by sold us short on AIR...

Do you mean tiny/microscopic air max units or

The A I R lettering doesnt extend all the way to bottom of sole via colorblocking???

Also how are some of you able to pull these up on fnl.com???

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by prison mike

^ Saw them this morning, and I am disappoint. Nike sold us short on the AIR.
30t6p3b.gif

DAMN!!!FOR REAL???So you saw them where? And they had the "nasty non og/hoh" colorblocking???I knew Nike was gonna #!!# this up....That's wack if the A I R doesnt extend all the way to the sole. Someone please confirm before i embark on a mission for a 2nd pair of 2010 HOH "real" Olympic More Uptempos

Why am I not surprised that Nike decided to *%@$ up the More Uptempos?  Hopefully they don't look too horrible and I can overlook the fact that they managed to screw over another classic from their pantheon of 90s basketball shoes.  Every time I see one of these bastardized retros I feel like someone is going back and making Barney yellow.  I know it shouldn't make a real difference, but they're still +!#%@%% with my childhood. 
Edit

Will wait for official pics to surface before I go into crazy old man in his 20s rant mode.  I just hope NDC releases these and some of the other Olympic shoes at the same time so I can use my 15% off coupon.

Thanks prison mike.

They seem to be done right minus some detailing on the heel (missing some navy blue accents)

The A I R is done right and extends through the midsole all the way to the sole.
(the midsole extension piece seems to be patent leather, but its just a small piece)

Will COP!!!

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Thanks prison mike.

They seem to be done right minus some detailing on the heel (missing some navy blue accents)

The A I R is done right and extends through the midsole all the way to the sole.
(the midsole extension piece seems to be PATENT LEATHER, but its just a small piece)

Will COP!!!

Umm.... what? Now this I've got to see.

Back
Top Bottom