pimp.gif

Via MN

nike-sportswear-dream-team_02.jpg

nike-sportswear-dream-team.jpg
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Gonna need to cop this.

eek.gif
mannnn those pippens look nice. I was already getting the 180's but now...Maybe I should grab those as well. Damn you Nike! I'm going to be broke. 

NT sleeping on Oly AF1s from WellGosh?
30t6p3b.gif

they ship Express...cant go wrong for $125....Ill have mine Tuesday right in time for 4th of July
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone who ordered the Olympic Uptempos from Finishline does your Credit Card account shows as Pending?

When I originally purchased them it said Pending, but now that they haven't shipped them it's no longer showing up on my credit card statement online.

Hopefully they didn't cancel my order, but the Finish Line website still shows "Processing"

^ Pending transactions automatically drop in about 3 days if they're not processed. Your either gonna get your pair for free, or they're going to charge you card after they ship. More than likely the latter of the two.

I decided the pull the trigger on the uptempo for 190 shipped from a guy I buy often from. I should have them by next week, with Olympic VI's coming out next week I wanted to make sure I am secure on one pair I want and it's only like 20 over retail after tax

Originally Posted by prison mike

^ Pending transactions automatically drop in about 3 days if they're not processed. Your either gonna get your pair for free, or they're going to charge you card after they ship. More than likely the latter of the two.

Great!. Thanks for the reply back.

Even the amazing pictures of the Uptempos do them no justice. Nike did a great job with this pack. Mine came in the mail from FNL yesterday and I am MORE than pleased with my purchase! The 180s might have to be mine too after seeing some pics.

For anyone worried about FNL selling out of a lot of their stock, my pair of More Uptempos was actually shipped from my local mall. It seems that FNL just contacted the closest mall to each shipping address and took pairs from that store rather than using their online stock.

I hope NDC really drops those Pippens on the 1st, because I really don't think I can wait another week. Not sure if I trust any eBayers out there either.

So I got the uptempos in 2 days ago from FNL and finally had the time to take a good look at them last night. This is the first shoe I've got in awhile that I just stared at for like 20 minutes because it looked so good. I usually never double up, but these are tempting me something fierce.

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

I hope NDC really drops those Pippens on the 1st, because I really don't think I can wait another week. Not sure if I trust any eBayers out there either.
this is what nike twitter says which doesn't make sense. If 7/1 is release date, then how can you say a date hasn't been set?  clowns

7/1 is the release date, however a date/time hasn't been set yet. We will tweet the link when available.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

this is what nike twitter says which doesn't make sense. If 7/1 is release date, then how can you say a date hasn't been set?  clowns

7/1 is the release date, however a date/time hasn't been set yet. We will tweet the link when available.

I tweeted them on the 21st asking about the 7/1-7/7 confusion and they responded with "They release 7/1, stay tuned for the release info on NikeStore.

Back
Top Bottom