Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

i was reading on a few other sites about this pack a few other sites are saying there dropping on the 1st but when i talked to fnl&eastbay they said the 7th so im gonna be on the look out this weekend just in case i'm thinking NDC will be the only one that will drop em on the 1st and all the usual spots on the 7th ill just have to be on the look out sunday morning cause that would work out perfect for me that way next weekend i can concentrate on trying to grab them olympic 6's

Originally Posted by Questions

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Ended up having a size 12 in my cart from when Finishline originally put them up. Checked out and placed my order now hope it just goes through.

I used a $20 dollar off code, RMN15 no longer worked.

Did same thing. But i got my RMN15 to work. You just had to do it a different way
What way? It's all good, 4 dollar difference. RMN15 worked for me before on other releases, but it's all good.
It also wouldn't let me pay through paypal once again so I just did the normal checkout.

Copped my Barkley 180s from Bay Plaza tonight..
pimp.gif

Go up a half size if you're wonderin..

Will definitely rock on the Fourth

Originally Posted by Questions

Ended up having a size 12 in my cart from when Finishline originally put them up. Checked out and placed my order now hope it just goes through.

I used a $20 dollar off code, RMN15 no longer worked.

Did same thing. But i got my RMN15 to work. You just had to do it a different way
What way? It's all good, 4 dollar difference. RMN15 worked for me before on other releases, but it's all good.
It also wouldn't let me pay through paypal once again so I just did the normal checkout.

enter discount code in cart menu first before logging into your account.

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Got my pair today.
Rocked ASAP.
They run true to size.

is it the pic or does the blue look a little darker than the past releases, its not a big deal cuz they are
pimp.gif

anyway just wondering.  

and after egaroc1 put em on... THIS HAPPENED.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Preciate the props lambs n cucumber 

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Copped my Barkley 180s from Bay Plaza tonight..
pimp.gif

Go up a half size if you're wonderin..

Will definitely rock on the Fourth

they got the uptempos at basic footwear?

Originally Posted by dreb1989

For anyone worried about FNL selling out of a lot of their stock, my pair of More Uptempos was actually shipped from my local mall. It seems that FNL just contacted the closest mall to each shipping address and took pairs from that store rather than using their online stock.

You don't know how happy I am to hear that.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

NT sleeping on Oly AF1s from WellGosh?
30t6p3b.gif

They're nice but too much other heat dropping & their getting lost in the shuffle. Might double back on them if they sit (& they most likely will) & go on sale.

Originally Posted by m20xr

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Just gonna place this here for you guys that need 180's

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m...=0&_ssn=sneakertique

Just bought the 9.5s. AFAIK Sneakertique is legit and the price is basically equal to (maybe less than) NDC.
Yeah, just bought the 14's.  Thanks for the link man.  I was weighing out options but figured even w/ free shipping from NDC, after tax I was still looking at about $140 or so.  Since I saved $20 w/ the FNL coupon on the uptempo's I figured eh pull the trigger on these from Sneakertique and not worry about logging on NDC on the 1st.

^I'm seeing their releasing all of them on the 1st.

I'm not worry if i have to wait a week to pick my pair up on the 7th. i got mine on lock. now the question is for me should i buy the uptempos and have to eat ramen until next pay check
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigmike5

i just need the 180s anybody kno what places in seattle will have them
HOH will def have them at SC.. Lynnwood will also get them. They'll def be well available.. Niketown.. anywhere downtown should be an easy cop..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom