Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

I hope NDC really drops those Pippens on the 1st, because I really don't think I can wait another week. Not sure if I trust any eBayers out there either.
this is what nike twitter says which doesn't make sense. If 7/1 is release date, then how can you say a date hasn't been set?  clowns

7/1 is the release date, however a date/time hasn't been set yet. We will tweet the link when available.

I tweeted them on the 21st asking about the 7/1-7/7 confusion and they responded with "They release 7/1, stay tuned for the release info on NikeStore.
Eastbay tweeted 7/7

Unheardof in Cincinnati has the Barkley 180's on sale right now, and YES they do phone orders. FSR at retail + shipping. Give em a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

180s look great! Praying for an NDC drop, if not I'll be at my local Shiekh in the morning, they get any and everything NSW

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Got my pair today.
Rocked ASAP.
They run true to size.

is it the pic or does the blue look a little darker than the past releases, its not a big deal cuz they are
pimp.gif

anyway just wondering.  

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by bigasia

Originally Posted by PTone

Watchin this flick today:
Oh man, I watched that flick a month back.  Love that movie.  Spike Lee shoulda been on Nike's payroll.  Hell, probably was, and still is.  So much heat in that movie!!!

damn, didnt realize penny 2s were in there too lol  talk about a late pass for myself

Also looks like jumpman pros and CB34's next to the penny 2's.  Hell, In the first scene alone, there was soo much heat.   

Just ordered my Barkleys from unheardof, also got a pair of foams. Legit and cool people there, the guy who answered gave me his cell to call in to order due to the phone lines at store going off like crazy. Call them quick!

just ordered my Uptempos and 180s right now. very happy that it was for retail plus shipping. oh yea tax too. LOL when you live in NJ your not use to paying tax on sneakers but oh well I needed to avoid the hassel, I wasnt too sure when they were actually releasing and the hype seems to be building, i couldnt take any chances on missing out. I went 10.5 in the 180s and 11 in the Uptempos. SneakerCon NY tomorrow and then I can focus on the Olympic 6s dropping next weekend. Hopefully thats a smooth transactiion like the Obsidians, Uptempos, and 180s have been this week (wishful thinking).

Originally Posted by manslayer

Just ordered my Barkleys from unheardof, also got a pair of foams. Legit and cool people there, the guy who answered gave me his cell to call in to order due to the phone lines at store going off like crazy. Call them quick!

gem greens on unheardof for $225 ... not bad at all. not copping tho but thats a good deal before the resellers start at $400
tired.gif

Copped my 180s in an 11.5 from unheardof about half an hour ago. Shoutout to them, the dude I talked to was really chill and told me they'd ship out today. Came out to 152 something i think with tax and shipping. When I ordered, that was the largest size they had left, I imagine more are gone by now. Just glad to not have to get up at 5am and deal with NDC if they even drop on there. Thanks to dude that posted the info too.

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by manslayer

gem greens on unheardof for $225 ... not bad at all. not copping tho but thats a good deal before the resellers start at $400
tired.gif

i'll take my chance with ndc. Anyone got the link for uptempos or 180 on ndc? i'll trade you for gym green foams link lol

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Got my pair today.
Rocked ASAP.
They run true to size.

is it the pic or does the blue look a little darker than the past releases, its not a big deal cuz they are
pimp.gif

anyway just wondering.  

and after egaroc1 put em on... THIS HAPPENED.

Ended up having a size 12 in my cart from when Finishline originally put them up. Checked out and placed my order now hope it just goes through.

I used a $20 dollar off code, RMN15 no longer worked.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Ended up having a size 12 in my cart from when Finishline originally put them up. Checked out and placed my order now hope it just goes through.

I used a $20 dollar off code, RMN15 no longer worked.

Did same thing. But i got my RMN15 to work. You just had to do it a different way

Back
Top Bottom