Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Just ordered mine from a shop in Arkansas. Tried 3-4 other places. Every other place didnt have a 13. PM me if yall lookin...Now i can focus on the 6s

Originally Posted by KMante

Air More Uptempos or Olympic VI's??

Maybe both??

this is the same question i been asking my self all week i cant decide i'm feeling the uptempos just a little bit  more.. i guess rumor is that ndc will be dropping these tomorrow so if that is true and im able to grab a pair of uptempos i will most definitely be grabbin the 6's next weekend hopefully 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by AEA18

Dream Team tees  
pimp.gif

Via MN

nike-sportswear-dream-team_02.jpg

nike-sportswear-dream-team.jpg
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Gonna need to cop this.
pimp.gif
where can i get this from

After calling every place around my way, just copped the a sz12 off of sneakertique.. the $10 is worth the hassle-free pick up.... Thanks Hood17

Maybe both??

If it's a must pick decision then I'm going withe Uptempos. The closer the RD gets the more I think I'm gonna pass on the VIs.

Originally Posted by JasonRonn

Anyone seen these anywhere in LA? I've been calling around, but no luck so far...
Me neither. I secured my 180s from unheardof but haven't seen anyone in LA with them yet. Both HOH should get em, as should Sportie LA, the Shiekh in the Beverly Center (they get every single NSW release) and probably a few more spots like Undefeated, both Niketowns Beverly Hills and Santa Monica, etc. I haven't heard much either on this pack in LA, most people seem to be hyped for the 6s.

Uptempos and VIs both look good in person, but I need the 180s. Still no word on the date or what stores are getting them? I know the Finishline in my area aren't getting the 180s.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Copped my Barkley 180s from Bay Plaza tonight..
pimp.gif

Go up a half size if you're wonderin..

Will definitely rock on the Fourth
Damn a whole half???
What recent release do these fit like if you don't mind sharing. Thanks

Maybe both??

The VIs are garbage... Uptempos no question, and I'm not even a fan of that shoe. I'd gladly take the 180s over both lol.

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else until the XIs at Christmas... but after getting those Uptempos I want to double up on them and pick up a pair of 180s. Damn you Nike for taking all of my money.

EDIT

And yes, definitely Uptempos over VIs.  I just wore my BCIIIs today and I'd forgotten just how crappy JB quality had become (and how apparently that doesn't matter since their year over year sales are the highest in the corporation).  All the pictures I've seen of the leather on the VIs looks to be the same quality.

Originally Posted by spenna316

^calling the VI's "garbage" is quite comical

if I cuss it will censor it, so garbage is probably the next best thing... some dudes hype up just about every overpriced Jordan retro its ridiculous. You'll see the light one day....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by spenna316

^calling the VI's "garbage" is quite comical

if I cuss it will censor it, so garbage is probably the next best thing... some dudes hype up just about every overpriced Jordan retro its ridiculous. You'll see the light one day....
This right here.. Just cause the Fanboys acknowledge it as a "grail" doesn't mean everyone shares that mindset. 
  I've slowing been straying away from JB for a while now and I'm considering Doubling up on the 180's and/or Uptempos over Oly VI's.

My pair of uptempos from deadstockshoes came in! These are dope
to the dude that said theres patent underneath the "AIR" there isnt even any leather its just paint on the nubuck lol

if this was 2000, i wouldn't say the VIs are garbage but this aint 2000 lol...times have changed with JB quality 
30t6p3b.gif

anyways, back on topic

Back
Top Bottom