Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

I am thinking these will be an easy pick up.

This tread is only 55 pp long and its about multiple shoes.

Finishline did not sell out before they pulled the plug.

They were only selling because of the early date and the disco.

Without the disco they would have sat longer.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

my size 9.5 sold out when they made that mistake so i asked fnl via twitter if all the 9.5s where still gonna be sold out when they drop on 7/7  because from what i read on here everybody that placed there order on the mistake they where gonna honor it they just  weren't gonna ship  em out till release date so i was worried that all the 9.5s are gonna be gone  when they drop on the original  date but they told me that  all sizes should still be available i'm hoping so 

^there isn't really a difference, but a lot of people weren't able to get them at HoH (I live 2 hours from one).

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

So can someone clear it up for me? Do the Pippens come out on the 1st or the 7th?

In finishlines e-mail I received, they said the release date is 7/7.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

my size 9.5 sold out when they made that mistake so i asked fnl via twitter if all the 9.5s where still gonna be sold out when they drop on 7/7  because from what i read on here everybody that placed there order on the mistake they where gonna honor it they just  weren't gonna ship  em out till release date so i was worried that all the 9.5s are gonna be gone  when they drop on the original  date but they told me that  all sizes should still be available i'm hoping so 
As of RIGHT NOW, 9.5 is sold out on finishline.com. Unless they replenish their online stock on website before release day then you'll be ok

Shox bb4 USA will be 149.99 and discount coupons are allowed just like the uptempos on finishline. So on july 7th lets see who's going to try to attempt to add Uptempos, shox, and oly 6's to their cart on release day before they all sell out.

Damnit.... Wish I knew bout that district drop on the 180s
mad.gif

Picked up the Pippens and the AJ VI. I also want the 180's but they didn't get them or at least not yet. Great quality on both shoes!

@ those uptempos nice pick up  hopefully every thing goes smooth and i'm able to get me a pair next weekend .. i'm trying to scoop up those olympic 6's as well but uptempos are my first priority

man these shoes are beautiful I'm really contemplating on returning my jordan xii obsidians honestly.. i like them but i wanted these more. I really know now that i will not be copping the olympic 6s too many white and blue shoes. plus i may start teaching this fall as a teacher so i have to cut down on the sneakers and pickup more dress shoes shirts etc. man those pics of the 180s look so good.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

man these shoes are beautiful I'm really contemplating on returning my jordan xii obsidians honestly.. i like them but i wanted these more. I really know now that i will not be copping the olympic 6s too many white and blue shoes. plus i may start teaching this fall as a teacher so i have to cut down on the sneakers and pickup more dress shoes shirts etc. man those pics of the 180s look so good.

any other nike shoe> jordans.. JB is shh now..don't even do it, it's not worth what they're asking now.

Going to explore some spots 2morrow.

Da uptempos is copped on sight.

got the ill fit on deck for em...

Back
Top Bottom