Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

more hype :wow:
eek.gif
theshoegame.com/articles/and-the-what-the-dunk-nyc-line-begins.html
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

people are lining up for a pair of shoes that are 100's of dollars that dont match?

whoever buys these deserve a stoneface from Jesus himself.....

5y6dk9.jpg

Supreme most likely got 36 pairs like most major accounts. With that said, only about 12 pairs will probably hit the floor. If you don't know by now, supreme hooks up their people first. More than half the idiots can go home.

Darwin's theory will come into play Friday night! And I personally would never give a store my money that gives you a one word answer then clicks you. :smh:
smh.gif

what the dunk is wack.

If I was stupid rich, I'd buy 10-20 pairs just to be ignorant.

teambatman​

if i was dqm or supreme, id charge customers $1000 for these shoes. why? just to make a point that no matter how much they ask, dumb idiots will always pay. there's nothing sadder than camping out for an ugly shoe to resell. i guess when money is the motivation any kid will do it. again, Supreme NYC charge $1000 and i bet those shoes will still be sold out.

"switch the style up If @#%$ hate then let 'em hate Then watch the money pile up"
AIM: HEATHUNTER881 (ALWAYS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON AIM!!!)
WANTED: New Era 7 1/8 or 7 1/4: - Alife, Atmos, HUF, Maiden Noir, Supreme
WANTED: 9 or 9.5 - AM90 Clerks, AM90 DQM, AM90 Safari, Stussy Court Force (Black & Purple), Supreme Blazer (Red & Black), Vans x W)Taps Chukka (Black)

Quote:
if i was dqm or supreme, id charge customers $1000 for these shoes. why? just to make a point that no matter how much they ask, dumb idiots will always pay.
:lol:
laugh.gif

...no really.

wow... some of yall got some VALID points...
i HATE supreme myself... they do give you a treatment like "hey we dont like you"...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^^thats most stores in NY and CHI, the only store I have not felt that way in was Clientele. But I guess thats what they feel they have to do to look cool.

And as far as CroatianStyle goes, HOW DO YOU DO IT????

Every hyped release you get a ton of pairs, and that paris pic brings back memories. I will figure it out one day, but for now you are the king...
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

im bout to try and make that line and sell my spot on line. and im also gonna buy me a raffle ticket from dqm and if i win, ima sell that @#%$.
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Quote:
Darwin's theory will come into play Friday night! And I personally would never give a store my money that gives you a one word answer then clicks you.
>:
mad.gif
..EFF that store....they never gonna get my money if they sold me pigeons for retail with a bonus pair of dooms.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Quote:
chased across a bridge
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Quote:
more hype
:lol:
laugh.gif
ed laughing at them :rofl:
roll.gif

what it looks like from across the street, when i took the pic an old lady asked me if they all wanted to make deposits and invest in their futures :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:did anyone notice that lady in the first pic?
I'm a hypebeast

Don't be surprised if the kid with the supreme neighborhood shirt walks out with a pair on saturday and you guys don't.

kampoutkid The "Fat kid" your talking about has alot more connections then you would even know as you will see in a second
284003708.jpg

LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

As jordandeep stated, I guarantee you that either the "fat kid" already has a pair from supreme or will have one by saturday.

Hahahaa am I the fat kid? Sorry, I'm out in the westcoast and I don't buy dunks.

THE SO CALLED FAT KID chills w/ the supreme crew. He's a VIP.
Jordandeep and Dkballer are right!!!

so whos the fat kid?

edit- he's a "VIP" because he knows some people i dont. He sounds like a @#%$ snot nosed brat the way he said he works for nike, @#%$ him and his connections
I'm a hypebeast

Quote:
edit- he's a "VIP" because he knows some people i dont. He sounds like a snot nosed brat the way he said he works for nike, him and his connections
Alex has always been in the cut in the in soho and at the old 255 location that kid got more connects then most sneaker collecting adults or hypebeat campout douche bags will ever have

Back
Top Bottom