Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

they WILL call the cops if we make a human barrier...when i cased the spot today i noticed that it would be somewhat easier if we stand between the parked cars in the street outside of the scafolding and rush the door at 6:59 'or earlier' if need be..this would require minor hurdeling vaulting and diving through the bars and end in a vicious crawling to the door...or we could just walk briskly..DO NOT stand on the side walk, stand between the cars
I'm a hypebeast

one of the all time lows in the sneaker hobby i must say...let's see:

1. people camping out to camp out, so they can buy ugly kicks for $500+
2. people plotting to rush the line
3. shoes are the ugliest things ever created
4. more than half the people copping are intending to re-sell
5. if they released these in GR at every SB retailer, nobody would buy them
6. potential chaos, line cutters and hurt feelings (sniff, sniff....) and "i hate supreme/supreme is wack/they only had 6 pairs for sale" thread on saturday
7. middle aged asian woman camping out for these (see pic from previous page)
...no really.

This sounds like a great idea.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

Quote:
if they released these in GR at every SB retailer, nobody would buy them

Ya Tu Sabe.

How much money are you dudes bringing?
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Quote:
IF ANYONE SAYS FOCK THE LINE IM DASHIN THEN THAT PERSON WILL GARAUNTEE THEMSELVES A BEATDOWN JUST FOR THE FACT THAT BECAUSE OF THEM NOBODY WILL GET THE KICKS CUZ ONCE THEY SEE THAT **** THEY WILL DEF CLOSE UP SHOP
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

How to find us at 6:20 at client
RkyMdna fire red iiis (due to rain) x seven jeans
ThaHunGer4more BBC shirt and red/yellow bapes or dooms on and a Crooks & Castles crew neck
KampoutKid black/Red patent XI's and a black polo
JJB622 white mita dunks
daffy 016 DQM SHIRT WITH ADIDAS FLIP FLOPS
Twilight24xJet
Quote:
they WILL call the cops if we make a human barrier...when i cased the spot today i noticed that it would be somewhat easier if we stand between the parked cars in the street outside of the scafolding and rush the door at 6:59 'or earlier' if need be..this would require minor hurdeling vaulting and diving through the bars and end in a vicious crawling to the door...or we could just walk briskly..DO NOT stand on the side walk, stand between the cars

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

I'm going to be there...how we gonna know whose who cuz i'm not tryna be doing that Tap Tap pull thing to sum random dude...nh lol
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I know RKY i met him at summit. Just post wat yall will be wearing. SHouldnt be too hard to find us
Quote:

Well If I don't change from school I'll be wearing BBC shirt and red/yellow bapes

If I change I'll be wearing Dooms and Crooks & Castle crew neck

....I look younger than I am so you will probably notice me
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

All nt people rush the door. Im might bring some abk dudes if anything pops off lol
Team Vintage
Heat​

i sare i seen that " fat kid" before. i think it was at the party the night before the ari menthol release. i think his father works for nike i.d or so

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

]

^ thats at DQM. ive spoken to people on that line and idk they think they're getting them because of how many there are

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

also, i just checked the weather.. looks like it will be raining pretty heavily for a couple hours up til like midnight. That should definitely drive some people away. Im gonna be outside Clientele at 6:20, probably rockin white mita dunks cuz of the rain.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

YOOO MY NT FAM I CAME HOME FOR THE WEEKEND WITH NO SNEAKERS BUT ILL HAVE A CAMERA I CAME IN FLIP FLOPS SO ILL BE WEARING A DQM SHIRT WITH ADIDAS FLIP FLOPS :pimp:
pimp.gif
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

Is this a good cop bad cop plan? Cuz how can you broadcast your potential plans unless it's a fake location. People in line have iphones and they can look up NT and see what is being said. Just my take on it?

estimates range from like 4 to 20 pairs on all the forums ive looked at. I need to read NikeTalk's rules.!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

Back
Top Bottom