Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

160, stop typing so fast...basically, the first thing this kid said to me when i told him NYC got about 48 pairs and Supreme got about 15 he goes(info from here) "what!?, thats bull @#%$!, i work for nike" if thats not smug i dont know what is.

edit-to the people calling this kid a "VIP" :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
no, he has sneaker connections, you're reaching
I'm a hypebeast

thanks for the photo update.. the whole situation looks pretty pathetic. I plan on rolling through there Friday night, definitely try and get some footage of the chaos that goes down at 7. I predict there will be a lot of hurt feelings over this release.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

im rushin the spot at 7pm just to mess with them...the guy in supreme said the campers can sort it out amongst themselves...tell me now if u me to hold u a spot in line..im low on funds so im gonna have to sit this one out

edit-what do i type in the youtube search?
I'm a hypebeast

So how much are these going to retail for...i'm about to cut the line as soon as supreme close 2morrow
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i think its 300+ tax...dont say ur "gonna cut the line"..as far as im concerned the OFFICIAL line doesnt start until closing time at supreme...yell Kampoutkid when you c a dude in Black/Red patent XI's and a black polo..to the dudes with the sidekicks on "line" rite now that are lurking NT and reading this, read carefully

@#%$ your "line"
I'm a hypebeast

^ Kampout kid is right the people staying in the street for the past few days are doing nothing the line will start once the shop closes.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

ma dudes. tap tap pull OD tomorrow, we gotta orchestrate it so its only NT dudes

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

@#%$ it i say we orangize it so all the NT dudes get together and rush the door. Kampoutkid and hunger4more wats good?
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Kampout Kid you are hilarious no sarcasm...I ain't messing with the kix...I hate them but I wanted to flip them. I think there is gonna be a lot of drama tomorrow over these joints and the price is still unconfirmed. And Alex seems like a snob but he is cool just doesn't hesitate to let you know he already has the kix that your waiting on the line for
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

bonafide125

Yo i'm down...I say we all meet up at Clientele 1st and see how many there is of us...then chill until 6:58 then sprint to Supreme!
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

a few of us NYC heads should meet up and rush the line if any campers start some**** i sure we could take them or offer to sell our spots to them lol
KARMALOOP.COM 20% OFF EVERYTHING CODE BO10853

OR USE THIS LINK WITH CODE ALREADY INCORPORATED

www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?zzzzz=BO10853

make sure you guys get there at least by 6pm if not 10 or 20 minutes earlier..eat ur Weaties yo...ill be across the street scopin

edit-i really dont have any problems with the kid, he just came off to me as some kinda rich kid snob...its stupid to beef with people unless they got money for u, and i cant knock anyone for their personality...he could be cool but i have no idea
I'm a hypebeast

NIKETALK OUTSIDE OF CLIENTELLE BY 6:20 PM

then we strategically relocate till we are in the way so that we are the first on that line when the clock hits 7. i dont know how we're going to do this but like it shouldnt be that hard to place a group of us in a better spot than if a bunch of individuals are fighting for specific spots. basically as long as there are less than 20 of us and we can not fight each other we can raise our chances of copping.

edit: i forgot to mention, there will be police, so we won't get stuck up. but i dont know what thats gonna mean when you get like 40 people rushing the store.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

@#%$ theres gonna be police? That means they gonna try and keep this @#%$ civilized. Meaning no rushing doors and @#%$....
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Back
Top Bottom